Misscellanio

Important thing happening behind the scenes in the show

Alright so throughout this season things are happening that sound pretty important, but they are not shown.

I can't remember too many of them, but two of the biggest that stuck out were the Friendship Summit in Griffonstone and the Mane 6 going to Yak Yakistan

One place that had a whole episode that emphasized the lack of friendship and that having friendship will change things around out of nowhere has a friendship summit! That seems pretty important.

The second one was place a place that almost had a war with Equestria and they are traveling over there which also seems pretty important also nopony has ever been there except for Pinkie almost

What are your thoughts?

If you can name anymore feel free

It may actually lead to something bigger.  Add the possibility of changelings in that mix and maybe we could see a multi-nation army countering a major threat in a future episode or dare I say, movie.

5 minutes ago, Toonamp said:

It may actually lead to something bigger.  Add the possibility of changelings in that mix and maybe we could see a multi-nation army countering a major threat in a future episode or dare I say, movie.

I do believe it may lead to something bigger but I doubt it would be something like a multi nation thing army encountering a threat and doubt it would be in the movie. And maybe they might show organisms from all over equestria getting along but besides that.

Just remembered the dragonlands are also got in on the picture too. So hmmmm who knows

Certainly does seem like they're building up to something on the down low. We're seeing a lot of interaction with other nations taking place off screen. It does make the world seem more alive and non-static, but could this all be just a red herring, or actually leading up to something?

2 hours ago, Victor_Viper said:

Certainly does seem like they're building up to something on the down low. We're seeing a lot of interaction with other nations taking place off screen. It does make the world seem more alive and non-static, but could this all be just a red herring, or actually leading up to something?

Kinda feel like it won't lead up to something big but it will be mentioned or something. Like a big celebration.

2 hours ago, Jerry Modene said:

I'd guess it will all come together in the season finale.

Or not XD

Conspiracy conspiracy. Yea sure. Nope!

I am pretty sure that the end of the season has nothing to do with anything that happened so far except the season opener.It's probablyFlurry heart related and with a new character so i have no idea of what the plot is further than this. I guess that is a good thing since if i by any chance had an idea with 100% accuracy, Hasbro would probably be on the hunt :ajlie: 

But here's a stab at it anyway: Flurry heart gets her berserker powers back.

On 8/27/2016 at 3:28 PM, Misscellanio said:

Like a big celebration.

This would be just as likely as multiple nations coming together to defeat a 'big bad'. Another possibility would be a larger 'Friendship Summit' similar to what we saw in Princess Spike, but this time focused on the various species coming together.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeric said:

This would be just as likely as multiple nations coming together to defeat a 'big bad'. Another possibility would be a larger 'Friendship Summit' similar to what we saw in Princess Spike, but this time focused on the various species coming together.

I doubt it. I don't think that's something that I could see happening in mlp. Maybe combined forces in a small group from different areas. Unless what you meant was like an army of several nations vs an army and not an army of several nations vs a villain

1 hour ago, EviLKitten said:

Conspiracy conspiracy. Yea sure. Nope!

I am pretty sure that the end of the season has nothing to do with anything that happened so far except the season opener.It's probablyFlurry heart related and with a new character so i have no idea of what the plot is further than this. I guess that is a good thing since if i by any chance had an idea with 100% accuracy, Hasbro would probably be on the hunt :ajlie: 

But here's a stab at it anyway: Flurry heart gets her berserker powers back.

That's a good point. I doubt your stab would happen, well yes it could happen but as a result of something. I think she might be stolen or something etc. new villain or old villain (possibly chrysalis) then flurryheart unleashes her magic to escape her clutches towards the climax of the episode. Awesome emotional things happen to the mane 8. They defeat the queen. Reformation of the Changelings and Chrysalis gets defeated but it's not Twilight who defeats her it's Starlight and also her who reforms her (if she does get reformed) (unless it's a new villain). Awesome song, we all cry, end. SEASON 7 BITCHES!

4 minutes ago, Misscellanio said:

I doubt it. I don't think that's something that I could see happening in mlp. Maybe combined forces in a small group from different areas. Unless what you meant was like an army of several nations vs an army and not an army of several nations vs a villain

I was agreeing with you, or at least lending your view some additional acknowledgement. I've seen the 'great battle requiring unity' theory since Season Five, so it is fairly thought of. I was suggesting that the lower key summit or celebration would be just as plausible. The only argument I can see against it is that we have had a fair amount of these types of events so some may see it as a retread. In an situation requiring unification of Equestria and beyond, I would't expect an army in the strict sense of characters in formation vs. any other characters, but linked events that required cooperation between nations to defeat some threat. Possibly similar to what we saw with the plunder vines. 

But yeah, a pan Equestrian hootenannie is easier to craft a story around. 

• Like 1

So, we could have this summit between Equestria, Yakyakistan, Griffonstone, and the Crystal Empire...in the Crystal Empire. After all, the season finale is likely going to involve Flurry Heart, Thorax, and Queen Chrysalis in some way. It's possible. Dunno how plausible, bu then there was those glimpses of the war with Sombra and battle-torn Rainbow Dash, so...who knows?

Or maybe they're taking the whole "Friendship is Magic" to a whole new level and unite the entire of Equestria as friends and remove any struggles between the species?
More likely than to gather allies for a unknown threat, considering that the shows audience is also for little kids.
If it was a more adult show, then it could have been interesting to see some sort of large scale conflict at one point.

I do know that there are some past generation villains, not having ever seen anything about those older generations, maybe there is some who will team up with other villains and try to take over Equestria?