ChibiDashie

Hiya everypony! I'm ChibiDashie!

It has been so long since I have been on a proper forum (The other forum I use are the DeviantArt Forums; that place is incredibly silly) and yes, let's cut to the cheese! :awesomedash:

I have been browsing Equestria Daily for a long, long time and I've been into My Little Pony since Summer 2011, an age I call "The Brony Boom" and it's interesting because the last time I was on a forum like this, (It's a Spore forum) one of the mods would ban anyone who mentioned My Little Pony, though ironically, he was praised like Chuck Norris being a god. That's how I actually got into My Little Pony because a salty mod would ban anyone mentioning My Little Pony! :ajlol:

Otherwise, I am a gigantic trash nerd interested in too many things and I travel a lot, so you can ask about where I have been travelling and the places I've been to! (I've been to so many; Half of the 50 US states and a couple of countries.) Oh and I also should mention I got a Tumblr as well, but I post nothing but trash memes and stuff, along with a slither of interesting things. :V

Well, that's all I got to say! I hope we can all be pretty rad friends and have lots of fun together!

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)