Jyc Row

Looking for Celestia Funko

Hello!

So, I know that the Funko company stopped to produce their figurines but I'm still looking for the Celestia Funko (not the pop one). I've searched on internet but the only things I found got ridiculous prices (like, 250$ or something like that).

Does anyone know where I can find one at a decent price ? Or does anyone wants to sell their Celestia Funko ? I got my Luna at 25€ (around 30$) but since it isn't produced anymore, I can up the price (without exageration, of course).

Thanks and have a nice day! /)

Your best bet is to watch eBay for the lowest priced ones, one may eventually show up for $60 or less, I think I've seen a few here and there. For their size and normal quality I'd say that's not a terrible price, but over that and there's no way they are worth that much unless it's a glitter. :/ I really wish I could sell you mine but she was a special gift, I don't think I could ever part with that exact one. If I ever somehow -found- another one, somehow, I totally would though. =( I'm guessing you want her boxed? Loose ones may show up for a lot less, and sometimes people list the boxes for a few dollars. Hope you find her soon!

Unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for. This is the Mystery Mini Set, not the Funko I'm talking about. Plus, I don't live in USA - which add more difficulties to my research. x)

Thanks anyways !