Havocbyte

What was the first Equestria Girls movie that you ever saw?

Like what the title says, "What was the first Equestria Girls movie that you ever saw?"

The first Equestria Girls movie that I ever watched was The Friendship Games. and here's a little story:

On May 6th 2016 at around 9:00 in the morning, My dad was on a conference call for his job and I went upstairs to watch TV. 

It was stuck on Disney Junior for some reason. So I changed it to Discovery Family and they had a mini marathon of MLP:FiM episodes. (Mostly from Season 5.) 

and at around 3:30 that afternoon. The Friendship Games came on. And I immediately got sucked into the movie and I didn't want to stop watching.  And I interrupted twice by my parents.

One was when dinner was ready. (We had tacos that night. *Insert Sonata Dusk picture here*) and the second interruption was when my dad asked me to get a garbage bag, So I went downstairs to grab him a garbage bag and I ran back upstairs as quickly as I could so I wouldn't miss the movie.  And surprisingly I loved it. I wrote a status update on my Facebook account. (Which is private for obvious reasons.) saying that I loved it and my favorite part was the final battle scene. *spoiler alert*

And my favorite songs from the movie was "Unleash the Magic" and the theme song: Na na na na na, Oh! Na na Let's go! :P 

The first EqG was the first one for me. Saw it very shortly after it came out in theaters as it was leaked on YouTube. Watched it with a friend and that was that. Pretty unceremonious sure, but it was still a nice time. Had 'Helping Twilight Win the Crown' stuck in my head for weeks though. XD

"Rainbow Rocks" was my first EG movie, and it didn't disappoint me. The Sirens had some cool designs, not to mention how soothing their voices were (while it lasted :v).

My first one was... well... the first one. I just got into MLP and saw it on Netflix so I decided to watch it. Kinda spoiled future episodes for me.

I saw the first one when it came out on DVD and enjoyed it. Not really much more to say, the sequels trump it though, and hoping LOE surpasses it too

First one. Only got to watch it like 5 months after it came out though because I had a dead computer all summer 2013. :v

the first one, of course! i watch it just after i watch the 3 first seasons and before season 4, so between late october 2013 and the start of the season 4.

The first one, not long after it came out. Man, I remember all the crazy drama from that era. *laughs* Everyone was convinced that "Magical Mystery Cure's" ending would kill the show and Equestria Girls was going to sink the franchise. Looking back, the end of  Season 3 was just the beginning and here we are 3 seasons and 3 EqG movies later.

I watched it as soon as leaks of it came out when it was in theaters . It was over a year before I saw a high def version of it though, heck even a year before I saw a standard def version. Same with Rainbow Rocks. I listened to a complete audio on the same day RR came out trying to get as much as I could before someone finally leaked it onto Dailymotion. 

The first one when someone recorded it in theaters and uploaded it on YouTube. Hated it on first watch by how sloppy and lazy the whole story was, and I still hate it.

My first EqG movie was the first one, of course. I'd been a fan for almost a year and bought tickets to go to showings in a theater, since there was one nearby that was showing it. I watched it twice, but then watched Rainbow Rocks three or four times a year later.

I saw the first one shortly after it came out. I liked it fine, though I did have very low expectations for it anyway, so I was not really disappointed with anything.

The first one.  Wanted to see it at my local theater since they were showing it, but got tied up in other things and wound up catching a version somebody recorded off the silver screen and posted on YouTube.  I... didn't know what to think of it.  It was strange seeing my favorite four-legged pony characters in human form.  I remember after watching it for the first time not being really disappointed in it, since I tried to go in with low expectations.  In retrospect, though, I'd say it's the worst of the EqG movies so far.

Saw all 3 shortly after their respective releases to Netflix / The Hub / Discovery Family, so that would be the first one. It was alright I suppose, the story was cliche and mediocre at best but it was a decent first attempt. 

The  original equestria girls

I was a non brony at time  (didnt know  existed), and i was running through the fim series on a cartoon website, and they had the eqg movies placed between seasons, so i got to watch them without looking elsewhere for them

And thats pretty much it.

Hmmm first Equestria Girls movie. well the first movie was Equestria girls when sunset shimmer stole twilight's crown and she go into another dimension to bring the crown back to Equestria

That would be the first movie. I watched it on youtube for the heck of it. I really hated the idea of human versions of the ponies. The franchise has grown on me though especially since being sent to the human world seems to be a form of punishment for Equestrian beings and I think they made the whole thing work overall so I actually have grown to like Equestria Girls and have the Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games soundtracks even.

My friends and I went to the theatrical release of the first EqG movie, and I was hyped. Been a fan of the EqG-verse ever since.

Totally looking forward to Legend of Everfree.