ChibiDashie

The Vending Machine

Out comes---HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS!

As I attempt to swat Navi away from me, I put in nuclear warmongering Gandhi.

• Like 1

The Vending Machine explodes in a rain of fiery hellfire and then falls back down to the irradiated ground unscathed.

I put in the entire country of Vatican City.

Out comes the recipe for hot Jalapeno mustard : Whisk the mustard seeds, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, dry mustard, honey, garlic, jalapeno pepper, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; can be refrigerated up to 1 week. Rated 4.5/5, worth it.

I put in a bronies hater.

Out comes Inspiration Manifestation. Oh joy, now is the time to make everything better in my image. i hope you guys love lava theme!

I put in a hand grenade. 

Out comes an AK-47. Your weapons have been upgraded. A 200 kill streak is needed to upgrade again.

I put in a turtle.

Out comes best pony Rainbow Dash. 

I shove in Elliott the Dragon (The one from the original Pete's Dragon that's actually really adorable)

Out comes a live action version of Attack On Titan

I put in Bakaarion.

Out comes a deluxe DVD edition of "Beauty and the Beast"

I insert a Nintendo Switch.

Out comes a 40 chapter manga involving Putin trying to take down giant robots sent from Venus

I place in Kingdom Hearts

Out comes Paul McCartney playing a rock intro of my little pony the movie, including a pink submarine. HYPE !

I put in a whoopee cushion.