Sweet Pen

Sweet Pen is here

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody!

 

My name's Sweet Pen, I am 17 yr old girl from South America and brony since 2013~

There's nothing much to say about me, actually;

I love so much music and drawings, games too but for now I don't have much time to play them (I am playing Depth ATM, if someone own it and wanna play together, send me a note :P)

 

Other stuff:
I am a big SU Fan, my favorite character from it is Garnet; and I am a Dislestia's lover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me Fréci, you will generaly find me wandering around the place so feel free to poke me if you need something ^-^)a

Signature size is to prevent long, huge...pictures that take forever to load.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Frécinette said:

Call me Fréci, you will generaly find me wandering around the place so feel free to poke me if you need something ^-^)a

Signature size is to prevent long, huge...pictures that take forever to load.

Thank you!

And well, when I mean the signature size, i mean why the 1000x200, yknow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

 

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

 

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Badshot said:

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

 

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

 

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

 

Hey there BadShot, glad to meet you ^^

 

And yes, I'll take a shot at the Roleplay part (even if I'm bad when it comes to this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blagh, I am old! :applebelch:

Anywhosits, nice to meet ya! It's nice to see another totally adorable person that I want to cuddle. Can I cuddle you as well~?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Blagh, I am old! :applebelch:

Anywhosits, nice to meet ya! It's nice to see another totally adorable person that I want to cuddle. Can I cuddle you as well~?

Of course!
I am all cuddleable xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now