Lord Seraph

Pokemon Thread

So... I got an Abra...

Anyone willing to do a trade and trade-back so I can have Alakazam once it evolves to Kadabra?

No?

Okay...

*starts trying to think of who to eventually replace Abra with*

52 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

So... I got an Abra...

Anyone willing to do a trade and trade-back so I can have Alakazam once it evolves to Kadabra?

No?

Okay...

*starts trying to think of who to eventually replace Abra with*

Well you're not gonna get much of an assistance around here as much as i do when I try to complete my Alola Dex.

There's not much I can do in sun / moon till pokemon bank update comes out, but I heard that it's gonna be on the 17th although we're not sure about that yet. Well Somebody did say that, but there has to be more information to confirm it.

There are things I like about the changes in sun & moon which are adding the option if you want to send the pokemon and/or egg to the box or party and seeing the summary of the pokemon or egg when the party is full, and the mini-map and destination features which it gives out directions. The Map feature is what I like the most.

Some random thoughts of mine of stuff that's happened to me in the game (I'll put it in spoilers too just in case):

Well... it's more fun then I thought it would be.

:HappyPinkie:

Trial's are... meh so far. I'm to used to gyms. I still like gyms more. Not that I hate the trials. They're definitely... unique. Admittedly I guess it's a nice change of pace but it's certainly... unique.

Team Skull has played too much TWEWY. :doublefacehoof:

I'm also pretty sure my pokemon are fainting more in this game than they did in X/Y. Not that it's stopped me from eventually winning... but... it gets annoying at times. :applebelch:

My pokemon are already starting to evolved. I have a Trumbeak and Kadabra now.

Also... my Rowlet...

dartrix.png

I'm... okay with this. It's kind of cool now. :chillin:

So... yeah...

On 1/19/2017 at 3:43 PM, Frécinette said:

Expected it to be updated before the Alola Friendly. Should be somewhere next week i hope.

Well I hope so otherwise this smells like apple bloom's desperate or "i want it now" face all over. This happened before when pokemon bank got pushed back, but once the update is released, expect server traffic on the release though.

1. Okay seriously. Team Skull is way to obsessed with TWEWY

2. These trials keep getting weirder and weirder... :bloomgah:

3. The Rotom Dex is giving me deja vu to the support characters from Persona. I'm almost expecting it to say during battle "There's only 1 enemy!" or "It's down! Now's your chance!"

'Perform All-Out Attack?'

(A) Yes    (B)    No

:ajlol:

54 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

1. Okay seriously. Team Skull is way to obsessed with TWEWY

2. These trials keep getting weirder and weirder... :bloomgah:

3. The Rotom Dex is giving me deja vu to the support characters from Persona. I'm almost expecting it to say during battle "There's only 1 enemy!" or "It's down! Now's your chance!"

'Perform All-Out Attack?'

(A) Yes    (B)    No

:ajlol:

The trials aren't getting weirder. They tend to get tougher as you progress, but the most troubling trial is the Grass Trial. As I said before that every pokemon games will get tougher when new generation of pokemon is released so Don't expect to clear the game in 1 go if you try to rush it and came in unprepared. Always Save oftenly in the game, but mostly outside of the trial areas or you won't get another chance to grind your pokemon or restock your items.

Tfw Pokemon Bank is still not compatible with Sun and Moon 

And on the plus side, since I missed a lot and everyone was talking about Sun and Moon, I, of course, chose Litten as my starter (I just have a soft spot for Fire-type starters, considering my favorite Pokemon is Chimchar) 

IN OTHER WORDS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO MUCH NEW MERCHANDISE AT THE POKEMON CENTER AND STUFF I WANTED AT NINTENDO NYC BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT BUT NOW THEY FINALLY HAVE IT ONLINE. Of course not surprisingly, Life-size Rowlet got sold out immediately because...borb. 

P3522_702-00610_01.jpg

My favorite legendary in cyoot PokeDoll form!!!

P3230_701-00013_01_full.jpg

*repeatedly throws money at the screen*

P3522_702-00526_01.jpg

*screams because my wallet is crying*

On 1/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, ChibiDashie said:

Tfw Pokemon Bank is still not compatible with Sun and Moon 

And on the plus side, since I missed a lot and everyone was talking about Sun and Moon, I, of course, chose Litten as my starter (I just have a soft spot for Fire-type starters, considering my favorite Pokemon is Chimchar) 

IN OTHER WORDS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO MUCH NEW MERCHANDISE AT THE POKEMON CENTER AND STUFF I WANTED AT NINTENDO NYC BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT BUT NOW THEY FINALLY HAVE IT ONLINE. Of course not surprisingly, Life-size Rowlet got sold out immediately because...borb. 

Reveal hidden contents

P3522_702-00610_01.jpg

My favorite legendary in cyoot PokeDoll form!!!

P3230_701-00013_01_full.jpg

*repeatedly throws money at the screen*

P3522_702-00526_01.jpg

*screams because my wallet is crying*

Well Like I said about pokemon bank update, it smells like apple bloom's desperate or "i want it now" face, but hopefully we don't get pushed back on the update like last time and false rumors and info have been spreading around and then trolling started happening before pokemon bank was released. As My Friend told me this before about the info(s) and rumors and I'll say it out right of her mouth, "Screenshot or provide proof or it didn't happen"

Everyone else is at post-game right now, but I get the feeling that mimikyu is gonna be an OU pokemon as I know about.

I heard a talk going on about a pokemon game for nintendo switch, but we'll never know unless it's announced at E3 or direct.

Edit: for those of you guys that are looking forward for the pokemon bank update, it's now available, but it's only poke transporter along with the update is a new mobile pokemon game which is pokemon duel.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy
Don't want to double post (or bump topic)

rowlet_s_3rd_evolution__decidueye_by_jas

This thing is BADASS.

Also... my team is in the 30's now but I still haven't been allowed to rescue Ash-Greninja. Can someone tell me when I'll be allowed to do that?

2 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Reveal hidden contents

rowlet_s_3rd_evolution__decidueye_by_jas

This thing is BADASS.

Also... my team is in the 30's now but I still haven't been allowed to rescue Ash-Greninja. Can someone tell me when I'll be allowed to do that?

You need to clear 2 grand trials to increase level cap for traded and event pokemon you obtained. the stamps on your passport will tell you that you can use traded and event pokemon up to that level

On 2/4/2017 at 8:36 PM, KirbyFluttershy said:

You need to clear 2 grand trials to increase level cap for traded and event pokemon you obtained. the stamps on your passport will tell you that you can use traded and event pokemon up to that level

Okay but when/where can I rescue Ash-Greninja?

EDIT: Nevermind. A quick Google searched answered how I do it. I already have completed 2 Grand Trials. So I'll be rescuing him soon.

ULTIMATE TEAM APPROACHING.

ENEMIES WILL NOW GET REKT.

:chillin:

On 2/6/2017 at 2:44 PM, LostSanity said:

Okay but when/where can I rescue Ash-Greninja?

EDIT: Nevermind. A quick Google searched answered how I do it. I already have completed 2 Grand Trials. So I'll be rescuing him soon.

ULTIMATE TEAM APPROACHING.

ENEMIES WILL NOW GET REKT.

:chillin:

Well You should've checked your trainer passport before you knew that this was gonna happen and read the warning about using greninja after you migrate it to sun & moon retail. My Friend told me that when you clear the grand trial, they act as gym badges in the past regions.

I was highly concerned about the other mega evo stones when pokemon bank was updated. I don't think there's any way we can obtain the other mega evo stones other than online battle competition.

I'm starting to get the hang of pokemon duel right now. It's just that when I do league matches, it depends on how good or bad your opponent really is and then they just open up their defense. In Gym events, ugh, I get wiped out easily.

2 hours ago, Applestack said:

natu___20170217_by_k4nk4n-daze5fl.png

I don't like "Pokemon Duel" because the gameplay relies too heavily on luck (to execute attacks, etc.). I hate luck-based games.

That's like coin toss in pokemon TCG. The League Matches In pokemon duel tends to get more tougher as you rank up. If you use the right pokemon figures, you'll get the hang of the game pretty quickly. The other part about leage matches is your opponent going afk or stalling on you and they would've let you win easily cuz of that action. I wish there was a way to play against your friends in pokemon duel which it would've been nice.