Expose us to your guilty little pleasure: imaginary romantic pairings of Equestria Girls characters! Throw in your fan character favorites and non-canon EQG-ized versions of MLP characters too, if they haven't had an on-screen role (yet?).  Yes, it's okay to proclaim your undying love for the undying love of ChrissyPuff!

But don't just drop a shipname and be done with it! Give us a little detail about the pairing. Why does it hook you? Did you run across it in another fan's works? Is there some teensy iota of their third-level characterizations that you're sure makes them absolutely perfect for each other? Do you just like the color scheme? Do you prefer Alternate Universe (AU) or Fanon versions of the actual EQG characters, and if so why? 

Also, play nice! Please don't trash another fan's ships. :flutterglare:

Now, feed me your blackmailable secrets share your most squeeable couples with the community!

SunLight, Princess Twi version. It really just feels like Sunset and Twilight actually could develop into romantic interests if the show was in an age bracket seven years or so older, they have good chemistry as friends and I can see it becoming deeper. Her brief scene in the kitchen with Sunset, to me, anyway, seemed a much more sincere and mutual moment of bonding with Sunset than she's gotten with any of the Mane Six in the show. Sunset in return seems closer to Twilight than any of the Humane Five and obviously deeply respects and admires her, and before her reformation was probably jealous of her too. Sunset's personal doubts and conflicts would be soothed by a romantic relationship with Twilight, the pony who more than any other can give Sunset the acceptance and forgiveness she needs. They'd be good for each other.

All together the two of them seem to have the kind of friendship that could easily deepen under the right circumstances.

• Like 3

sunlight_nose_boop_by_catlover1672-d8mm4

Just Sunlight. It's the only ship that's actually grown on me, as I tend to ignore shipping in general and even this one is limited to only Sunset x Pony Twilight. I'm not horribly fond of Sci-Twi and the other side of this ship of Sunset with her feels very off.

Together they have an amazing synergy and build off their virtues. They were personal students of Celestia, they're magical prodigies with a very keen intellect and even their destinies and names aren't far off from each other.

All the while they make up for the each other's shortcomings. Twilight succumbs to peer pressure or anxiety where Sunset remains calm and collected. One is uncertain in herself and underestimates her abilities, the other is supportive. One is a book worm with a plan for everything while the other is very hands-on and impulsive. 

Most of what spawned my love for this ship were the works of The Albinocorn, RadiantBeam, Scorpio Smith, DrakeyC and a few others along with Rainbow Rocks.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Most of what spawned my love for this ship were the works of The Albinocorn, RadiantBeam, Scorpio Smith, DrakeyC and a few others along with Rainbow Rocks.

Yeah. I think most of us can blame Albinocorn first. ^^

I relate the most to Fluttershy and my husband relates the most to Discord so I definitely support that pairing. Plus they have such good chemistry in the show^^

I also support the Derpy and Dr. Whooves pairing. Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie would make sense as a pair to me as well unless they're just too much alike for it to work.

I'd kind of like to see Sunset and Flash get back together.  Given the backstory that she only went out with him to make herself popular (implying that Flash is himself popular) it could be interesting seeing them learn to trust each other again.

which reminds me: Where does Sunset live?  One can assume that all the other characters live at home with their families, but Sunset has no parents or family - if they even exist, they're back in Equestria.  So does she live by herself, like Sailor Jupiter?  Or what?

• Like 1

Sunlight feels good. And so does Sunshy.

Sunset is a very shippable character. She could be paired with practically anyone because unlike the rest of the Rainbooms, she doesn't have a character quirk that might not mesh well in certain pairings.

Sunset Shimmer x Sci-Twi - I'm not too much with Sunset and Pony Twilight, it just seems awkward. But her with Sci-Twi really fits. From their shared experiences by turning into demons to me seeing Sunset as a sort of a mentor almost to her. 

Adagio Dazzle x Sonata Dusk - I don't really know. I just think Adagio and Sonata would have a love-hate relationship and it could somehow work.

For me, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy make a far sailing ship. I know loads of people ship pinkieXcheese and RainbowXFlutters but I just love pinkie and flutters. While I haven't read anything about them, I just find the idea of Flutters being all scared of doing something and Pinkie slowly introducing Flutters into coming out of her comfort zone in order to start doing more fun things , soooo adorable.

Ahem ... I've had my moment so now if you excuse me, I have to go hide after telling my "totally not gonna be blackmailed with" thoughts.

• Like 2

Hmm..........................Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer. I fee like there's a better connection between the two of them, not because Ms. Shimmer played him like a puppet when she was in the Dark.

• Like 1

No, I'LL NEVER LET YOU SINK MY BATTLESHI-oh...THAT kind of ship. :flutterdear:

Seriously though, I only have two.

Torch Song and Toe-Tapper (the female and male members of the Ponytones name only in the credits, respectively)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand MarbleMac. :HappyPinkie:

On 9/29/2016 at 1:04 AM, strangephantasm said:

1df.gif

It isn't even SUBTLE. I mean, they're not even TRYING to hide that heart shape.

That too. That may just be too obvious however.

• Like 1

Quick question, wasn't there a "tell all book" that said that Applejack had a crush? And that Fluttershy liked Sandalwood?

Juniper Montage and Lemon Zest. The hyper-sexy nerd thing that Juniper has going on, mixed with the hot as hell brattiness of Lemon Zest just makes my toes curl. :getsome: