Misscellanio

What do you like to do when you're home alone?

Of course this only applies to people who do something different when they're home alone.

I personally like to sing very loud and blast my music really loud. Rocking out like crazy

Play different things on my drums that make like a 20 min drum solo XD

Reading out loud is also pretty awesome

Walking around the house naked is cool too XD

1 hour ago, Noobslayer1000 said:

Basically what I do when I'm not home alone, except with loud music and filming videos thrown into the mix.

As in you film videos?

33 minutes ago, Dublyn Tea said:

Browse the web, watch historical documentaries and dramas, listen to music, cook, clean, play with my cat Melody, nap, gawk over my ponies...

Soooo you live alone?

7 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

But is that something you do even when people are home? Unless you live alone

no because I live alone

I live alone but even when I didn't I still do what I pretty much did back there, I tended to be a bit shameless and still am so mom and my sisters often got to see whatever video games or whatever shows I was watching without any hesitations. Heck they were in fact my first editors when I started to write stories.

So, basically writing, playing video games, watching TV and movies, doing stuff on the computer, doing stuff around the house. I'm not a very secretive guy. Everybody I know even knows I'm into MLP, but they have always known I was a cartoon junkie so they just don't care. 

4 hours ago, Askre said:

I live alone but even when I didn't I still do what I pretty much did back there, I tended to be a bit shameless and still am so mom and my sisters often got to see whatever video games or whatever shows I was watching without any hesitations. Heck they were in fact my first editors when I started to write stories.

So, basically writing, playing video games, watching TV and movies, doing stuff on the computer, doing stuff around the house. I'm not a very secretive guy. Everybody I know even knows I'm into MLP, but they have always known I was a cartoon junkie so they just don't care. 

Yea I don't hide that I watch mlp either. Every time there's
a new episode I HMI my laptop and living room TV and livestream it. Complete bliss.

1 hour ago, KatevceTalamasey said:

Practice voice acting.

I do it when I'm alone because talking to yourself out loud is considered crazy.

Aahaha tru XD I practice impressions but I probably would do that too if I was home alone more often. I would go to the upper floor but usually am too busy

• Like 1

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But, in seriousness, I mostly waste my time chasing after imaginary internet points, obsessively read or, when I've got the time, write.

3 minutes ago, Revanche said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But, in seriousness, I mostly waste my time chasing after imaginary internet points, obsessively read or, when I've got the time, write.

Same ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is this "alone" of which you speak?

I think that I once heard an unmarried only child with no siblings speak of it, but I sent them away thinking them to be mad.

Can there truly be a state of existence that doesn't include at least one child or sibling pestering you because they have a crayon stuck up their nose and the can't get it out>

3 minutes ago, Aaargh Zombies said:

What is this "alone" of which you speak?

I think that I once heard an unmarried only child with no siblings speak of it, but I sent them away thinking them to be mad.

Can there truly be a state of existence that doesn't include at least one child or sibling pestering you because they have a crayon stuck up their nose and the can't get it out>

Yes such a thing does exist. In my life of having 3 siblings, two of them being younger, I have been home alone many times and with enough time to seize opportunity, of which others do not imagine too often, to free myself from the cloth that chains me and live as my ancestors once did except with modern architecture and technology surrounding me, to be used to my amusement.