Grey Guard

Hello everyone this is!

Hello there! 

I am Grey Guard, an 'Equinologist' and writer from Mexico. I consider my self a very tolerant and open guy, which is what allowed me to give MLP a chance in the first place; I am a fan of high fantasy, steampunk and sci-fi, I like the regular show, EQG, and Fallout Equestria, and Twilight Sparkle is best pony (IMO). I've never been a member of a forum before, so this is quite a new experience for me; but anyways, I hope to have to fun here with my fellow bronies and pegasisters, and I wish to anyone reading this a wonderful time!

P.S: Dont know what else to add, but feel free to ask me if you really want to know more about me.

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk  get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Badshot said:

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

Its ok for me if you copy and paste it, I can definitely see how difficult it would be to reply to every single intro thread with a different message every time. But I do have some questions regarding role playing in forums; would sending a PM be a good way to ask/contact you?

5 hours ago, ramm said:

welcome :D

so you like Foe, have you read PH to?

i hope you are having an awsome day :awesomedash:

Thanks! And no, I haven't gotten around taming that behemoth of a book; got little time to spare this days unfortunately... But I've read some other FoE fics aside from the main one, like Pink Eyes, Heroes, and even less known ones like Sisters. But PH is definitely on my (already overflowing) read later list.

6 minutes ago, Badshot said:

Um, well my biggest question is: How do you roll a dice on the internet? Meaning, how do you decide the outcome in an event like a fight? Thanks in advance for responding!

Welcome to the forum Grey Guard

I am Error and I usually replies often on the forum games on this community. I hope you have great day on EDQ forums

• Like 1