I'm currently working on an interview header artwork for @The Illustrious Q, but noticed this snazzy forum so hey I exist and I am now here c:

I'll be more active soon once I knock over art things and school!

Anyway, 

Hi! My name is Rose, though I'm known online as "Pinipy", who also happens to be my beautiful mascot above. I'm 16 years of age, turning 17 this year in September, and I'm a digital children's artist from Australia. I sell at conventions and also work as an artist here at Equestria Daily, so you may see some of my art as headers for interview posts or around the site c:

By children's artist I mean that my focus is on children related shows and media, such as My Little Pony, Pokemon, Adventure Time, League of Legends and the likes, although I really hope to widen my range of art in the near future!

• Like 1

welcome:D Rose

can you disign us some awsome emojis? we need more emojis ^^

and i hope we get to see more of your cute art her :awesomedash:

i hope you are having an awsome day :awesomedash:

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk  get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.

Welcome to the forum Pinipy

I am Error and I usually replies often on the forum games on this community. I hope you have great day on EDQ forums