Hi there,

I'm Lemanic, born in 1989 and lives in Sweden. I'm experienced in a lot of fandoms, in particularly the Sonic the Hedgehog one.

I'm a part of the LGBTQ community, but not a cruiser nor trying to fit into these ridiculously inhumane "tribes" that I somehow have to get accustomed to in order to fit in (so let's just call me "unapologetically tribe-less", okay?).

I'm a moderate feminist by Swedish standards, which is SJW levels by American ones, but I'm not gonna ruin your fun if you somehow genuinely apologize for ruthless sexism and misogyny.

I'm centre-left in politics, as I want collective bargaining and humane working conditions to be the top priority.

I'm active in the "retrofitting suburbia" movement as a guy going by the "Yes In My Back-Yard" philosophy. The McMansions are a thing of the past, as well as disproportionately extensive highway projects. Public transit is where it's at.

I'm veggie positive (not a vegetarian, but not against having a veggie day or two per week if there are palatable options).

Hope this will be an experience worth having in this forums. See ya!

Hello Lemaniac and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the the threads

Welcome :D

So you are from  sweden? I am form Norway ^^ go snow:awesomecheer:

I hope you have an awsome Day :awesomedash:

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk  get to know you.