Sign in to follow this  
WeAreBorg

New Forum! Talk about it!

Are we gonna get any of the other ipboard features (chat and blogs)?

User profiles are so much more full of stuff now.

Are we gonna get any of the other ipboard features (chat and blogs)?

User profiles are so much more full of stuff now.

Blogs are coming. Chat not sure about.

Could use a background image or something. Too much white....

We are working on getting it pretty.

Not sure why but my password was changed to something else after the conversion. Changed it back to what I had it to before though.

Lost a full day's worth of posts and topics and had a random password reset to boot. And all the icons are now gray and bloated. 

BTW how is the reputation system going to work?

I'm guessing reputation just displays your  total likes. Possibly minus potential future downvotes or mod warnings. 

Do we have to have circular profile pictures?

Also, maybe make it so that we can see Steam profiles on the left?

Oh, and an actual sub-forum for general chat and TV/movies/music, please. That would be awesome!

Lost a full day's worth of posts and topics and had a random password reset to boot. And all the icons are now gray and bloated. 

I am sorry about that! Is there something in particular I can go back and get for you?

Do we have to have circular profile pictures?

Also, maybe make it so that we can see Steam profiles on the left?

Oh, and an actual sub-forum for general chat and TV/movies/music, please. That would be awesome!

We are not stuck to a circular avatar. While it makes everything look nice and flowy, it does seem to steal from the precious real estate of individuality. We will look into it. We will look into the steam profiles as well.

• Like 1

It certainly looks a lot better. And the chat and server things are fit nicely into the margins. All we need now are new skins because this current one is bright as hell.

Also, I don't know if it was my end or something that happened on the forum somehow but I did have issue logging in. Somehow my password got changed, maybe? I dunno.

I haven't looked very hard but so far I can't find the "mark all as read" button.  Kudos in having a recent posts page though 

Edited by Citadel

I haven't looked very hard but so far I can't find the "mark all as read" button.  Kudos in having a recent posts page though 

Its under the search bar in the upper right corner.

I guess I should point out that I'm on mobile and that's where it doesn't seem to be showing up. But that did help. It's in the account menu under the "more" tab, then you can "mark forum as read" 

Edited by Citadel

On mobile, it's in the menu next to the search button on the right. And the star icon to the left of the search button shows new activity. Not quite "new since your last visit" but those will show up bold in the list. 

• Like 1

For mobile users, could clicking a thread take you to the first unread post in it? It's kind of annoying to have to keep scrolling and guessing. 

On mobile, it's in the menu next to the search button on the right. And the star icon to the left of the search button shows new activity. Not quite "new since your last visit" but those will show up bold in the list. 

Thanks!