Novel Idea's actually a novelist that decided one day to peek into the rabbit hole of MLP and find out how far it goes. (Spoiler alert: it never stops!) He's also one of those people who comes up with crazy ideas.

Through the magic of a head injury, he became founder, Executive Producer, Lead Designer & Creative Director of The Manehattan Project, a studio in development of Gardens of Equestria, a story-driven DLC series for Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4. He usually just runs around like a lunatic there, occasionally making levels, writing stories and generally driving his entire team slightly crazy.

Married now for over a decade with two daughters, he started with MLP:FiM at the end of Season 3 and now has founded a few MLP:FiM fandom groups and works tirelessly as a pony evangelist... mainly through pony shirts.

For some insane reason, he’s also decided to take up designing cover art for random FiMFiction stories, doing extensive follow-ups on some of the best stories out there and even penning his own tales. These stories are set in an alternate timeline where the Sonic Rainboom never happened, starting with The Application of Unified Harmony Magics (featured on EqD!) and Grading on a Bell Curve. You can find those and all the rest of his little projects at Novel's Nook or on his FimFiction Page.

He also tends to play far too much video games and has just launched the "official" EqD World of Warcraft Alliance Guild on Wyrmrest Accord.

(And why is this silly thing in the third person? Because old habits die hard and that's traditionally one writes an "About the Author" thing. AKA: Because reasons)

Welcome :D

Long time no see...

i cant wait to chat more with you ^^

(Btw i am now at the last of the fic's you gave me ^^)

I hope you are having an awsome day :awesomedash:

• Like 1

Hello (again) Novel and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

• Like 1

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk  get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.