RogueCookie

Your Theme Song

Here's my slightly edgy theme song:

I switch favorite songs A lot so Next week it will probably be a completely different genre :)

Can the following put this between your videos links: spoilers & /spoiler with square brackets.

@AaronMk @Frécinette @Havocbyte @David Coleman @Revanche @Askre @Arix @ChibiDashie @Skyrazer @Yaop 

Sorry to bother you all, but your videos are affecting the load time of the page. It will be helpful if you edit your posts with this to decrease the load time.

Thank You.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2016 at 5:56 PM, Gaze said:

Pretty much myself:

Hide contents

I see myself in a room with that has the ceiling is the floor and the door is the window. For me, I'm not sure if I'm tripping while typing this or need to go to bed. 

By the way the other link is not letting me play it because I'm in a different country.  

I don't know of a song that says lonely gamer nerd, so I'll just post my favorite.

...I don't think this is a necro, but if it is, I'm okay with it, because this is a good thread.

Boop (This represents my life in a way because at times things can go smooth, sometimes things change in unexpected ways and ruins my mood. And sometimes....I just feel crazy~)