This is my OC. He hails from the Equestrian equivalent of Spain, where his goal is to revive chivalry and bring justice to the world. His name is Donkey Oaty.

Kill me..

Sorry that just my brain is just telling me that I lost an electron while typing this.

I'm thinking to keep an ion on them.

Ughh. 

13 minutes ago, I'veBeenCalledE said:

Kill me..

Sorry that just my brain is just telling me that I lost an electron while typing this.

I'm thinking to keep an ion on them.

Ughh. 

Sounds serious, you might want to proceed with cation.

I like windmills a lot. You could say I'm a big fan.

A duck walks into a bar, and orders his favorite food, cheese and quackers. He then tells the bartender to put it on his bill.

*cracks knuckles* The time of the bear pun has come anew

Honeys. you're grizzly puns pawsitively cause pandamonium, you should furget puns unless you bear clawsome koalafications. See, I'm ursa a pun-wielder, grizzled, and bearleive me, you can bearly maintain your bearings for more than a few embearassing, teddieous bearagges of bearzerk-inducing puns. Yeti, however am pelting out puns like there snout tomorrow, clearly you're polar opposite!  There's nowhere to hide! Sorry to pun with such clawt, and strip your cubpable puns bear, but salmon had to show you the truth, (it was a bear necessity!) and beary your unbearable wordplay.

*drops the mic*

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Revanche said:

*cracks knuckles* The time of the bear pun has come anew

Honeys. you're grizzly puns pawsitively cause pandamonium, you should furget puns unless you bear clawsome koalafications. See, I'm ursa a pun-wielder, grizzled, and bearleive me, you can bearly maintain your bearings for more than a few embearassing, teddieous bearagges of bearzerk-inducing puns. Yeti, however am pelting out puns like there snout tomorrow, clearly you're polar opposite!  There's nowhere to hide! Sorry to pun with such clawt, and strip your cubpable puns bear, but salmon had to show you the truth, (it was a bear necessity!) and beary your unbearable wordplay.

*drops the mic*

You used a cubble of those more than once.

My cat's tongue is like sandpaper; it actually scraped some hair off my hands when she licked me once. I named her Gin, because she's a hard licker.

Just now, Peridot said:

I'm thinking of renting a boat. Buying one might be going a bit overboard.

Ayyyyy!

I don't see why people think Peridot is a one-note character. I think she's actually got a multifaceted personality.

11 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Ayyyyy!

I don't see why people think Peridot is a one-note character. I think she's actually got a multifaceted personality.

I WASN'T AWARE THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT.

WHERE I CAN FIND THEM AND HOW I CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER?