Aquamarth

Cards against Equestria

Is it the same as the Cards Against Equinity expansion included in this CAH clone? If so, I'm not sure I can post my favorite combos.

It has all the normal expansion packs with pony and anime ones too (and a few others) 

Didn't think of that. Couldn't people post it as spoilers? lol

Oh, nice. CAE's pretty awesome, haven't played it in ages though, hard to get people together for it. If anyone needs an extra player I'm almost always on Steam so you can always reach me there.

I'd also be up for a game, just say the word and give me a estimated time of play and I'll try to work around my slight time zone problem.

Best way to contact me is right here, I visit the forums pretty regularly.

What would everyone think about doing a weekly gathering for a couple rounds of CAE? I would most definitely love to do a weekly thing if we have enough people, and from the looks of the most recent posts there are at least 4 people that would be up for some CAE.

As far as days and times available, my 'almost guaranteed' times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday between 2-4pm EST (except Wednesday) and anytime after 10pm EST. I could try to work around some other times though if these aren't as good for everyone else.

Preferably a Saturday for me, I say this a lot I know but my internet connection is less than optimal during the week, might still give it a go but I can't guarantee a stable connection.

On weekends is when I have access to good internet and (in this case not as important) my gaming rig.

For times just keep in mind that as time zones go I'm EST + 6 hours give or take, so afternoon games for you means evenings for me which is fine.

If you play evenings at 10 p.m. onward I might still be able to be present on Saturday/Sunday mornings at 4 a.m. (for me) but the willpower has to kick in then, that and potentially coffee XD.

However I already know that from the 5 to the 8 of December I'm on a short break, this means I will have free time on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday of those dates for sure. 

So it appears that (thus far) two of us are in the US (me and Toki Zensekai, please correct me if wrong) and two of us are in Europe (Light Landstrider and Skyrazer). With a mix between the two locations and quite possibly more should more people join in, the time is going to be the hardest to negotiate for a weekly gathering.

Toki agrees it should be in the evening, but then that puts Sky and Light in the early morning. Skyrazer, do you have an objection to it being at 10pm EST/5am EET as Light may be able to handle this time period, so if you are ok with that as well we could be set for a Saturday evening/Sunday morning gathering. If not, then please let us know so we can try to figure something else out.

28 minutes ago, MoltenKitten said:

Could I play if I never played the original cards against humanity?

Absolutely. It is a relatively easy game to pick up on. I can say this cuz I played my first ever game a couple weeks ago with my gf and a couple of our other friends. :)

5AM EET isn't really an option for me, sorry. Well it's more or less guaranteed I'll be on around 12pm EST (7pm EET) till 8pm EST (3AM EET), but it all depends on what lectures I've got during the day. I can be on at any time of the day but 12pm - 8pm is guaranteed. Ideally any time works as long as I'm online on Steam, so long as I'm on there all someone has to do is give me a shout. :pinkieshrug:

Kind of what I was afraid of. Thanks, Skyrazer.

It still seems the general consensus is in the evenings, but I would not be opposed to having two times to gather and play if there is enough people up for it. I would hate to exclude a couple of people because evenings in the US are their early mornings, and I don't want this to be the reason some people get up at 4/5am in the morning just to play a couple rounds of CAE. So if there are enough people that could swing both the 10pm EST as well as an afternoon time, that would probably be the most inclusive solution.

So perhaps two time periods would be best to accommodate to enough people's timezones and/or sleeping schedules?

Could I get a show of interest for:

-Saturdays at 2 or 3pm EST?

-Saturdays at 10pm EST?

I know I'm ok with both, though I will likely be more present during the evening time.

I think if we get at least 5 players per time period, that would be the best so each time period has enough players to play a decent sized game.

I'll keep a tally of each time period so we all know. If we get more people than the minimum of 5, the better. So thus far:

-Sat @ 2 or 3pm EST - minimum number of players met, 6/8 is next target

-Sat @ 10pm EST - 3/5 players

Edited by NS2_Lt_Surge
Update tally