Aquamarth

Cards against Equestria

22 minutes ago, SNESChalmers said:

I'd have a decent possibility of making it to the afternoon game...better chance of participating in the evening game.

Want me to put you down for both then?

Alright, we already have reached the minimum number of players for the afternoon (EST) time period, though the more the better. Awesome!

The evening time period is a little shy of the minimum player mark I set. Should a couple more people say they can make this one then we will have two sets of gatherings for every Saturday.

At this point, I'd like to say:

Hope to see folks Saturday afternoon! Should someone get to the site first, feel free to set up a lobby. If we decide at that time to make it password only to keep randoms out, then make sure the password is shared in this thread. I think using our FiG screen names would help us know who is who upon entering the lobby.

Don't know why I was getting booted after those two games, but that was so much fun. Can't wait til next week (if not enough people can make it to the time period tonight)!

We will usually post on this thread when we are actually playing, just check on Saturday afternoons/evenings and normally there will be a post saying that a game lobby has been created.

Hopefully you can make it next time guys, the more the merrier as it were.

19 hours ago, MoltenKitten said:

I didn't realize we were doing it because noone bothered to notify me

How would you like to be notified, then?

Edited by NS2_Lt_Surge
My response wasn't added in for some reason

On 12/8/2015 at 2:32 PM, NS2_Lt_Surge said:

How would you like to be notified, then?

If it isn't on already I will turn on email notifications for messaging assuming that is a feature

I always have my phone on so I should see it 

Just give me atleast an hour notice

But I can't play this weekend

On Monday, December 07, 2015 at 6:51 PM, MoltenKitten said:

@Light Landstrider and @Skyrazer, do you think it was ok being an open lobby to let randoms in, or do you think we will want a password to get in?

(If this still quotes MoltenKitten, I'm sorry...)

(Yup, it did... I don't know how to get rid of it :kdR94:)

@NS2_Lt_Surge Honestly, I don't mind an open lobby.

Though if we already have a large enough group a closed one would be ideal to make sure someone's spot doesn't get taken (Does CaE have a limit on the people per lobby? if not disregard that previous part.)

(Quotes are a bit finicky, just move your marker to before Landstrider's name and start deleting, it should just remove the quote.) 

Edited by Skyrazer
Edit : Wooo 400'th post!

@NS2_Lt_Surge What @Skyrazer said,

open lobby is best when we are a small group, if it turns out like the last game where we ended up only being 3 I would much prefer getting some extra slots filled by randoms,

on the other hand if you already know that plenty of people from the forums are going to be present a password would make sure everyone gets in without the risk of overpopulating the lobby.

As a lobby host, you can change the player limit, the most being 12. I set it to 8 last week since I didn't think we'd have more than that this first week.

We will keep it open to randoms for now since it does help fill out a room, and we'll bring up the idea of a password if we experience an issue with spots being taken.

Do we also want to have a default set(s) to use? I like the Cards Against Humanity set and MyLittle Pony set, though different sets are cool too.

We can always add/remove, mix and match on the moment anyway, so it's really up to preferences of the players during the session. Don't think we need a default, we could start with those 2 for the first games and add more later based on requests.

May not be able to make the afternoon time anymore, my kiddo seems to be outgrowing the afternoon nap so I won't have any free time to play at that time. We'll see how it goes tomorrow though.