Aquamarth

Cards against Equestria

Yet again, European players have bad cards (pun intended).

If there is any upcoming event at a reasonable time for us guys in Europe, please tell me, I'd love to participate at least once.

@Alpha268 Well so far Saturday nights at 8-9 P.M GMT have worked pretty well, perhaps you could give us some times that work best for you? That way we can plan ahead and make it so you can easily join the session. With the winter holidays coming up we should be a lot more flexible for times as well.

@Alpha268 Hmm well the thing is so far the European players are me, you and Skyrazer, the others being mostly on the American continent. This means that the previously mentioned time makes them play at about 2-3 p.m. which in the week may or may not be difficult to find the time for, based on the activity they may have (school/work).

On the other hand if they play an evening game we find ourselves having to get up at 3-4 a.m. to play which, I imagine you will agree, is not ideal.

About moving the game to another day I don't think I will have time to play except on Thursday, any other day isn't an option for me but if you find enough players just go for it.

Of course we will still have to see if anyone else is up for it.

@Light Landstrider Aren't timezones great?

Oh, you don't have to move the game to another day. It's only that I'm busy every second week with my P&P. Which would mean that I could play with you, but not regularly. However, I'd love to try that game out. If it would only go till 2 am (GMT + 1), I'd also be willing to stick around on saturdays.

Sometimes I wish we had more European fans.

2 hours ago, Alpha268 said:

@Light Landstrider Aren't timezones great?

Oh, you don't have to move the game to another day. It's only that I'm busy every second week with my P&P. Which would mean that I could play with you, but not regularly. However, I'd love to try that game out. If it would only go till 2 am (GMT + 1), I'd also be willing to stick around on saturdays.

Sometimes I wish we had more European fans.

I know right? Most people in the fandom I know are in the US/UK and barely around at the same time as me. 
As for the game I'm fine with any time that isn't like 6 AM or something. All you gotta do is inform me it's happening and I'll be over.