TrekkieHooves92

TrekkieHooves has beamed down

My name is TrekkieHooves (also known as SailorTrekkie92 on DA) and as you can tell by my username I love MLP and Star Trek (Also Dr.Who, DC/Marvel etc) Since my wallpapers get featured on EQD alot, I thought "They have forums now, why not join?"

My fave alicorn princess is Luna, my fave of the main six is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, my fave CMC is Scootaloo and I have several fave episodes (Too many to list XD)

• Like 1

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. My name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

I read that you like like lot of things, so I found a mashup of to of them . Hope you like it and hello again.

jordangibson6.pngjordangibson7.png

Edited by I'veBeenCalledE
Changed the layour.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, I'veBeenCalledE said:

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. My name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

I read that you like like lot of things, so I found a mashup of to of them . Hope you like it and hello again.

{spoiler]jordangibson6.png

jordangibson7.png[/spoiler]

Wow Thank you! :)

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum TrekkerHooves

I am Error and I usually replies often on the forum games on this community. I hope you have great day on EDQ forums

4 hours ago, Pinkierawr said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Also, Star Wars > Star Trek

C:

Glad to see another Trekkie on board.

now... as for that libelous statement above... while the Star Wars franchise may make more money than Trek, I doubt anybody's ever been inspired by Star Wars.  Star Trek has inspired people to become doctors, engineers, and more (Walter Koenig even met a young CIA linguist who made the Russian language and Russia her chief focus because of Chekov).  But what does Star Wars inspire? "Daddy, I want to grow up to be a stormtrooper!"