baltoist

My Little Pony Tales

Am I the only one that likes it? So far my favorite episode is Stand by me. My favorite Character is Teddy. Least favorite is Ace. What do you guys like and dislike from this?

• Like 2

Bon Bon looked chubbier when she was an teanager. also Starlight Glimmers first pony role was in this G1.5 series.

Kelly Sheridan voiced Melody an rocker pony who let an girl band

Richard Ian Cox voiced Mr Clover

Brad Swaile voiced Ace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I actually watched this before FiM, I adore Bonbon (and the other main Tales ponies) so I could watch this over and over XD Did you know they made all the main characters as brushable ponies? I only have Bonbon as I collect her, they all are pretty rare today. The series had comics based on it too :D

• Haha 1

Although I joke, I personally don't mind it at all. I haven't actually seen that much of it, but what I've seen, eh it's maybe not the best I've seen in terms of animation but it's far from the worst.

• Haha 1

I love it. I got the dvd of the whole series last year I think it was. I didn't have cable when it was on air so I never got to watch it as a kid even though I really wanted to. I think Sweetheart is my favorite character in the show. I also like that there are male ponies in the show unlike in My Little Pony and Friends.

Its one of my favorites I bought a DVD that has all the episodes from the series and my favorite character is Melody I am currently trying to collect the figures so far I have Sweetheart.

Lancer is Lancer

Sweetheart is Ralsei 

Kriss is.........um........i got nothing

Susie is a toss up between Teddy and Ace

In all realness though the Deltarune Lancer is prob more Teddy than anything.