Lord Seraph

Time Wasting Thread

Hey
Is the forum suddenly dead or something?
There hasn't been any post or activity in it for at least an hour other than mine.
Where did everybody go?

Even the RP section is quiet right now.

Just now, Proudy Hooves said:

Haaaay!

Some people maybe still don't know that forum exists 0_o

Yeah, but normally the Role Play forums constantly buzz with posts.

Suddenly went silent for hours now.

1 minute ago, Proudy Hooves said:

We'll see, hope this forum will grow greatly! Although i'm not a RP guy, just a simply talky one.

Anyway, what's up?

You just joined 15 hours ago.

Pretty good.

I watch LPs on my past time. Life is Feudal: Your Own medieval simulation game.

Got a long day of work tomorrow. Weekends certainly are too short IMO/.

Eeeyup, i just saw the news about EQD forum from the russian community site, now lurking around and seeking some interesting things for me.

Now i'm doing actually nothing, feeling fine at the moment.

Just now, ArcticEight said:

Oh great, it's this! Hello! I hope this is allowed on here. :c

I hope they don't see this as

spam-big1.jpg

This thread is the TRUE Miscellaneous thread!

37 minutes ago, Lord Seraph said:

Hey
Is the forum suddenly dead or something?
There hasn't been any post or activity in it for at least an hour other than mine.
Where did everybody go?

Even the RP section is quiet right now.

It's literally one in the morning. Most of America is asleep and the only people up are third shift people like myself or Asians/Australlians.

Also, I made a hamburger and the patty has to be at least two inches  thick. I also mixed pepperjack cheese and chopped radishes into it.

I also had a shot of canadian whiskey while cooking which I'll attribute to the fact I then turned this sandwich upside down. Whoops.

2 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

It's literally one in the morning. Most of America is asleep and the only people up are third shift people like myself or Asians/Australlians.

Also, I made a hamburger and the patty has to be at least two inches  thick. I also mixed pepperjack cheese and chopped radishes into it.

I also had a shot of canadian whiskey while cooking which I'll attribute to the fact I then turned this sandwich upside down. Whoops.

Hambagaa!

I wanna say a quick something about the Australian government. They are currently voting on whether or not to vote for something that isn't going to happen either way. And spending millions to do it.

This is cartoon parody levels of stupid government. Is it any wonder I don't bother voting?

1 minute ago, Arix said:

I wanna say a quick something about the Australian government. They are currently voting on whether or not to vote for something that isn't going to happen either way. And spending millions to do it.

This is cartoon parody levels of stupid government. Is it any wonder I don't bother voting?

Politics....

What is it anyways?

Can't be as stupid as US Congress spending tax dollar to classify pizza as vegetable can it?

What do you mean a Time wasting thread?! This forum IS a time waster! You can't just put one time waster inside of another! Who knows that kind of repercussions this could cause, all that procrastination and time wasting compressed into one place... It could rupture the very fabric of space-time and start spawning miniature black holes which will steadily consume the planet and this solar system!

You've doomed us all! :twitwitch: