I've been wanting EQG to get a forum for years, and how here it is! :D

Hello. ^^ I'm Rainbow-Starlight (real name is Melanie), and I've been a brony since sometime in 2011. I love MLP:FiM, and my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. :3 My other favorites are Rainbow Dash, Derpy Hooves, and Princess Luna. In addition to watching the show, I collect toys and other merch, read the books, listen to the music, collect the cards, etc. I also love to write and draw, and that includes MLP fan stuff.

My favorite color is pink, my favorite band is probably Evanescence/Flyleaf, my favorite games are Pokémon and Animal Crossing, I love reading books, I love playing Neopets (yes, before you ask, it's still a thing), and my username is neither a reference to Rainbow Dash or Starlight Glimmer. I had this username since before I watched MLP, both before I knew what Rainbow Dash was and also years before Starlight Glimmer even appeared in the show. :P That said, I like both of those ponies a lot, so I guess it's a happy coincidence? xD

I hope I can make new friends here. :) I've been a fan of the EQD blog for years, and now I feel like I have a way to participate since I don't like posting in comment sections much. I'm more of a forum person, ever since I discovered the existence of forums when I was like ten.

Welcome to the forum Rainbow-Starlight

I am Error and I usually replies often on the forum games on this community. I hope you have great day on EDQ forums

Welcome to the EqD forums! I've been commenting on the site for the past 2 years, but I've become more of a forum person myself lately. Hopefully, this place works out.

Hello Rainbow Starlight and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

12 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

But, Neopets is still a thing? Huh.

It sure is! It's owned by a different company now, one called JumpStart. They switched companies back in 2014, and also released a new Neopet called the Vandagyre. The site is still being updated almost daily (except on weekends and such, of course), with new items coming out, new user-submitted content (like The Neopian Times and various contests). There are still lots of users playing on the site, chatting on the boards, customizing Neopets, building galleries, etc. So no, it's not as dead as a lot of people might think it is. :3 I've even met fellow bronies on the site before.