54 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Season?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6

I'm going with season 5 for now, the biggest bump was when the CMC finally got their cutie-marks, but also because so far I thought it was the most fun season to watch, it also has my favourite Season Finale. However, season 6 is becoming a strong contender as well.

Season 5. Lots of really strong episodes (including three of the five best of the show), mostly consistent characterization, good episodes that really use the characters' strengths to their best, and two really excellent resumptions (DT and Starlight).

• Like 1

EVERY SEASON IS INCREDIBLE!

Favorite to least favorite: (not including 6 yet because it's incomplete)

1.Season 5

2. Season 1

3. Season 4

4. Season 3

5. Season 2

I do see season 6 to have potential to surpass season 4.

Unpopular Opinion: Season 3

Three of my all time favorites(Sleepless, WBA, and AFR) reside their, and I like a lot of other episodes there(including SaYS)

Only things I didn't like were One Bad Apple and Crystal Empire, and the lack of a Rarity episode

It's a toss up between 2 and 5 for me. I went with 5 because it'll be hard to top both the CMCs getting their marks and a pregnancy announcement.

Torn between season 1 and season 2.  There was a nice simple charm to the episodes, totally absent of knowledge about an expanded audience.

Guess I would rank them...

1.  Season 1

2.  Season 2

3.  Season 6*

4.  Season 5

5.  Season 3

6.  Season 4

*Could change depending on how the last batch of episodes goes

5 definitely. 6 is certainly getting up there, but even when complete I don't think it'll overtake 5.

For me, it's very close between S4 and S5, though I think S5 just edges out S4.  S6 is shaping up to be pretty strong as well, though I'm gonna give S5 my vote until after the end of this season.

1. Season 2

2. Season 1

3. Season 5

4. Season 4

5. Season 6 (so far)

6. Season 3

I just think season 2 has the best episodes overall. There were a lot of really good ones, some okay ones and relatively few bad ones, in my opinion.

Season 5. Good episodes, great songs and The Cutie Map was an interesting addition to the show. That season actually made me like Rainbow Dash (Tanks for the Memories is one of my favorite EPs in Friendship is Magic). I liked the premiere, though finale felt kind of weak compared to what we've got in season 4 (which is on #2 for me). Hasbro also showed us some "Rarity love" with three dress horse episodes in a row (last one being a Rarijack adventure in a big city ♥). I didn't like Starlight as a villain as much as I like her on the good side. Her backstory didn't convince me at all and overall she wasn't a threat in my eyes.

After season 5 everything went downhill in my opinion. I was very excited for season 6, but premiere really disappointed me. I don't like the idea of Flurry Heart's unexplainable power being a center of the episode. I know MLP is a show for kids (duh), but season 6 seems childish, cheesy and doesn't get to me at all. I like two episodes (Christmas one and No Second Prances), tough the rest is just.... not good, in my opinion. I had high expectations for second part of this season, but we're already past 4 episodes and I didn't enjoy any of them. I just hope upcoming episodes are better and that finale will be a bomb.

1. Season 5: It had some of the best episodes of the series (like "Make New Friends but Keep Discord" and "Amending Fences") as well as what I consider to be the best episode ("Crusaders of the Lost Mark"). It also had an interesting antagonist (at least in the premiere, although she got a bit more bland in the finale), and both a premiere and a finale with unusually dark elements (cult-style brainwashing and a war). It also had one of the best songs in the series.

2. Season 6: This have been a good season with a lot of really good episodes, but it haven't had any "Woah! This episode is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!"-episodes yet that Season 5 had.

3. Season 4: A lot of good episodes and not many bad ones.

4. Season 2: This season had better episodes than season 4, but also more bad episodes.

5. Season 1: Have quite a few gems, but hadn't really matured yet.

6. Season 3: Not many outright bad episodes, and a few good ones, but most are fairly forgettable.

Currently, my favorite is Season 1. It's just so nostalgic to me, that it's hard to rank another season above it. Season 1 was simple and charming. It quickly hooked me into FiM and introduced us to some excellent characters that we've grown to like.

I've heard lots of praise for Season 5, but I've yet to rewatch most of Season 5 episodes, so I'll have to watch more Season 5 before I can judge it fully.

• Like 2