Hi everyone! :awesomecheer: My name is Jorge (in Internet I'm known as Jorge123esp), and I'm a 17-years-old spanish artist and guitarrist. I've been drawing since 2013, and I specially draw in digital. I use to draw ponies, Pokemons and anime. 

I started watching MLP in 2013 too, by a YouTube video I saw in Recommends. After that, I watched the first episodes of MLP and then I started to watch all the series. And I loved it. 

I like all kind of music: rock, pop, metal, 80's music, etc. I love music, and that's why I'm a guitarrist. Also, I played the piano when I was child, but I left it. 

My favourite pony is Fluttershy :yay: . Is so lovely and cute :flattered:

This is my DeviantArt account if you want to see my drawings. At the moment I don't upload any drawing due to a cyst I have in my main hand, so I can't draw.

I hope to have a great time here :awesomedash:

Regards.

2 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

¡Hola! ¡Mi aerodeslizador esta lleno de anguilas! No voy a comprar este disco, se rascan.

What? Sorry, but I don't understand anything you said xDDDDD

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

• Like 1

Hello Jorge and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

(Sorry for late welcome, I was a little busy :flutterdear:)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello Jorge and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

(Sorry for late welcome, I was a little busy :flutterdear:)

Don't worry :pwease:

BTW, thanks everyone for welcome me :yay: