Novel Idea

Share Your Favorite Epic Audiobooks & Dramatic Readings!

I know I'm not the only one here who adores audiobooks. While I could fill an entire forum with my favorites, I'd like to hear yours!

Aim for the longer ones that have both excellent voice acting and an excellent story!

I'll start with something sweet and romantic (shut up, I'm a romantic) with "The Homesteading" by Bookplayer, read by Scribbler Productions.

Follow it up with a fantastic adventure tale that's definitely worth listening to (even if the name doesn't really do it justice) in "How to Train Your Pegasus" by L3gion.

Ready for something that will hold you over for a few weeks? Go no further than the classic "Lost and Found" by Cloudy Skies. 

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn't plug my own project a bit. Fallout: Equestria (The Manehattan Edition) by Kkat is the result of nearly a year's worth of refinement, tweaking and editing. Based off of Crazed Rambling's original audiobook, the Manehattan Edition adds the Chapter Titles, Quotes and Footnotes as well as removes numerous flubs, errors and even adds in a few missing lines. This is much more an "Audible" style audiobook than a Dramatic Reading, but hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway (even if it clocks in at 59 hours).

Oh dear Luna, I have so many. I have made two playlist of my favorites

I have a grimdark and tragedy playlist. My favorite readings here are: Something Sweet to Bite; My Little A.I. and End

In my Comedy and Romance playlist my favorites are: I Read That In a Book Once; Cracked Beauty and Derplicity