Sign in to follow this  
Lone Wolf the Irish Viking

Hello Everyone

Hello Im Lone Wolf, Im an Aromantic, I live in Colorado, and I am a very shy person who has Aspergers . I'm also a gamer ,comic book reader and video gamer (I see video games as art). I also retired off of consoles mainly because of how many broken games have been released. That doesn't mean I don't like AAA games and I do like them when they are done very well.

I like point out that I hardly know anything about Pokemon outside of Gen 1. I only know 151 of them and that's it. I stopped following Pokemon in like 2004-06. So its not a matter if or if not I can get into Pokemon I just cant. Trying to get back into now is near impossible with now 500+ new Pokemon, really overwhelming for me. Plus, I barely played any Pokemon games growing up (the only one I played was Pokemon Snap). I just watched the anime series until the 3rd movie . So yeah, Im indifferent to Pokemon.I love animation as art as well.

I also like classic rock and metal. My favorite cartoons include MLP:FiM, Steven Universe, and Avatar: TLA and LoK and  Samurai Jack. I also like Doctor Who and the  12th Doctor is my favorite Doctor. 

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.