Sign in to follow this  
Nova S. Aurora

LFG - Elder Scrolls Online Guildmembers

Regarding EQD and ESO:  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should an EQD ESO guild be formed?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Undecided.
  2. 2. Which alliance should the guild follow?

• Aldmeri Dominion
    • Daggerfall Covenant
    • Ebonheart Pact
    • Don't want a guild. (N/A)

Heya, I posted this previously before the EQD/Friendship is Gaming forum merge, but saw little interest in forming a guild in Elder Scrolls Online.
I thought, because of all the new members, this would be a second chance to ask the community if they are interested in foruming an EQD guild.

So, with not much to say, here is a modified copy-paste of my previous thread:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been playing a LOT of Elder Scrolls Online, I don't know who among us plays it, but if there's a large amount of us, we could form a guild in-game (that is if nopony beat me to it.)

But if we were to form a guild, what should be our primary alliance? We are only permitted to back one alliance per guild (although we can form multiple guilds.) And unfortunately, you are limited to the races of that alliance when creating a character, unless one has the "Any race, any alliance" microtransaction.
Options are:

• The Aldmeri Dominion: Altmer/High Elves, Bosmer/Wood Elves, and the Khajiit. Territory consists of the Summerset Isles, Elsweyr, and Valenwood
    • This is where my main character is located, and this is the most populous alliance, that means populated servers, but less competition in multi-alliance battles.
  • The Daggerfall Covenant: Bretons, Redguards, and the Orcs. Territory consists of Hammerfell and High Rock. (The Orc Tribes are a part of the Orsinium DLC)
    • This alliance has less territory to explore, but that means less running around to do quests. And, there are a ton of Dwarven and Ayleid ruins compared to the other areas.
  • The Ebonheart Pact: Nords, Dunmer/Dark Elves, and the Argonians. Territory consists of Skyrim, Morrowind, and Black Marsh.
    • This would be the most scenic area with familiar sights. See the volcanic areas of Morrowind or venture the snowy peaks of Skyrim.

*Cyrodiil and the Imperials (DLC) are left out as it is disputed territory.

Alright, since there isn't much interest (or people are just not seeing this) I formed a personal guild, Aurora's Knights, under the Aldmeri Dominion. If anyone's interested, message me on Steam or on here.