So um, hi guys. :P I created an account a few hours ago and posted a few comments but never properly introduced myself. So, uh, here's a quick little introduction!

I'm a 15-year-old girl from England (yay for being an awkward teenager).

I go by a few names on the internet, but on here and on EQD I'm simply just Peridot.

I may be new to the forums, but I'm no stranger to the EQD community, so I recognize a few names.

I like horses of the coloured, friendship variety (obviously) and am currently obsessed with Steven Universe and all things related to Peridot. Other things I enjoy? Pokemon. Lots and lots of Pokemon. Adventure Time and Star vs. the Forces of Evil is good, too. I also love me some Gravity Falls (R.I.P. lol i cried for 10 mins on the last episode before it even ended what a loser). Also I'm late to the party but I finally played finished Undertale the other week so hurray for that (very fun game, I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet).

I think I've said everything that needs to be said right now...? So, yay! Thanks for reading this really awkward introduction.

Aaaand I'm bad at introducing myself and I have literally no idea what to say next so I guess I'll just end it here.

I look forward to speaking to you guys and getting involved with whatever kinds of fun shenanigans happen on the forums.

Waddup kiddo! I'm lilcipher, was you could probably tell from my username. We have very similar interests (pony, Pokemon, SU, GF, SvtFoE, UT). It's nice to see another nerdy gal on here. Welcome aboard and have a grand ol' time.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon. 

33 minutes ago, lilcipher said:

Waddup kiddo! I'm lilcipher, was you could probably tell from my username. We have very similar interests (pony, Pokemon, SU, GF, SvtFoE, UT). It's nice to see another nerdy gal on here. Welcome aboard and have a grand ol' time.

28 minutes ago, I'veBeenCalledE said:

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon. 

24 minutes ago, Smugleaf The Smug said:

Hello Green Dorito im the Smug leaf.

Hi you guys! Nice to meet you. And don't worry about that phone thing, IBCE, that's basically me, too. :)

45 minutes ago, I'veBeenCalledE said:

I'm the person petting the host's dog/cat/lizard instead of socializing lmao

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

5 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello Peridot and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

2 hours ago, Badshot said:

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

1 hour ago, ramm said:

Welcome :D

I hope you are having an awsome Day :awesomedash:

Thanks all. :D

56 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Welcome to the forums! I've definitely seen you around EqD before.

Hehe, yeah, I know my way around here and there. ;)

7 hours ago, lilcipher said:

I'm the person petting the host's dog/cat/lizard instead of socializing lmao

This is also me. :>

Hey Peridot! Welcome! Awesome name as you are my birth stone. And I also love Steven Universe. :D I've been able to see it a lot this last week because for once it's airing when I can watch it, yay! I love Star Vs. as well. I think you'll fit in just fine here. We're happy have you! :awesomecheer:

7 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

5 hours ago, Dublyn Tea said:

Hey Peridot! Welcome! Awesome name as you are my birth stone. And I also love Steven Universe. :D I've been able to see it a lot this last week because for once it's airing when I can watch it, yay! I love Star Vs. as well. I think you'll fit in just fine here. We're happy have you! :awesomecheer:

2 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

Thanks, guys. :D

Garry's Mod needs a Peridot model, then I can do all sorts of crazy SU related hi-jinks with Ponies, TF2, and Steven Universe!

:scaryluna:

Oh, hi by the way!