Sign in to follow this  
Stormy_Weather

Hi. :D

I'm Stormy,

A few things about me: I am an Admin on EQRG  with a few years experience under my belt there!

In recreation I tend to do three things that occupy my time currently:
-Roleplaying; GMing a FO:E game on Roll20, and I like general free form RP and being a cuddle slut with all my friends.
-For noise making; I'm a FL Studio aficionado and swing towards EBM, Futurepop and industrial. Guitar and synth are my instruments of choice.
-If anyone wants to learn gun safety, buying their first firearm, and general tips for happy safe use of a firearm as well as how to maintain it, they're more than welcome to chat me up. Observing safety and getting information from a knowledgeable source eliminates unnecessary property damage, injury and potential loss of life. <3

I wrote things on FIMFIC, but I'm nowhere near cranking out prolifically enough to be followed especially with my editor in FT college. Your comments are appreciated if any are left. <3
I art, but it takes a bit to get me to art something.

*pounces and nuzzles, smooches and cuddles!

~Stormy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steel Crescent said:

Nice to meet you Stormy. *nuzzles smooches and cuddles back* im sure you'll fit in fine here and meet plenty of nice people.

*Squees and bathes you in affection. <3

• Like 1

Wow, never seen any one open with learning about gun safety. Must be because of where I am come from (The Netherlands), it kinda strikes me as being a bit weird. Still nice to know that you think it is very important for every one to know about it.

So hi and welcome. I am also just new here, but I am liking it already.

Crap, now I am really wondering what the hell people need to know about gun safety.

• Like 1

Welcome :D

I haven't use a Gun in line 4 years... maby i need a brush up :awesomecheer:

I hope you are having an awsome Day :awesomedash:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shanaar said:

Wow, never seen any one open with learning about gun safety. Must be because of where I am come from (The Netherlands), it kinda strikes me as being a bit weird. Still nice to know that you think it is very important for every one to know about it.

So hi and welcome. I am also just new here, but I am liking it already.

Crap, now I am really wondering what the hell people need to know about gun safety.

I like doing my part, even if some one dislikes firearms, they should at least learn basic safety so they can remove the firearm to a safer location. There is a lot of ignorance when it comes to firearms in the US, but I do my part to make my knowledge available to others to use as they see fit, hopefully to prevent accidents and harm.

1 hour ago, ramm said:

Welcome :D

I haven't use a Gun in line 4 years... maby i need a brush up :awesomecheer:

I hope you are having an awsome Day :awesomedash:

I'll be more than happy to chat if you'd like. Best wishes and good to meet you!

42 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello Stormy and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

Oh, thank you. :D I brought cookies and icecream, including icecream with cookies in it if anyone is hungry. <3