Derp Phantom

If you were chosen to write an episode for the show, what will it be about?

22 minutes ago, Jerry Modene said:

It'd be about 22 minutes long. ;)

Seriously, I'd want to tackle the oft-wished-for but never-realized Celestia episode.

Of course! ;)

Yeah, many would agree with that, including me. I really hope there will be on this season or hopefully, Season 7.

3 minutes ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

An entire episode that takes place in the castle where Luna and Celestia live.

This! Or a musician episode. Hehe!

We find that Manehatten was founded by a now-dead alicorn (who is both a) male and b) ascended from an earth pony), and the Mane 6 have to use something he hid to defeat the monster of the week.

The sisters go on vacation, leaving Twilight as a regent while they're away. She soon however discovers the regular work the two must do and the insurmountable court ritual that must be undertaken to get anything done. Being only a single pony, she needs help. An ambitious courtier offers to help take some of the load. But it's soon realized that he only wanted the delegation to get what he wanted. Realizing her unintended cronyism, Twilight has to go back and reset things before the Princesses return.

"Did you really think we had it that easy? It's why you never see us." Celestia'll smugly says at the end of the day.

An episode, told through Celestia's perspective, of the events that lead to Luna's turn into Nightmare Moon.

It would likely be a heavier episode with Celestia reminiscing over the mistakes she made back during that period.

1 hour ago, Tav-1 said:

This! Or a musician episode. Hehe!

Yep! We need a princess episode.

A musician episode actually pretty good too. It will be cool to see the musicians of Equestria, Vinyl and Octavia, star in their own episode.

4 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

An episode, told through Celestia's perspective, of the events that lead to Luna's turn into Nightmare Moon.

That would be a very interesting episode. We only got to see when she turned into Nightmare Moon and how she was banished to the moon. Good idea!

Synopsis: Applejack is called together with Pinkie Pie  and Twilight Sparkle to a new town that they never visited before but it seems deserted...almost. There they find a pair of ponies that AJ believed would be never seeing again. The first great surprise they find from the 2 ponies is that AJ and Pinkie are indeed cousins. But who are those ponies and how do they know this? Well ghosts know a lot more than living beings you know. And they also know the most powerful alicorn spell that can be used only once by an alicorn. Bloodline resurrection.

Spoiler for what Bloodline resurrection is: the ability to resurrect one member of your family or cousin.

I think you all got the idea by now what it's about right?.... Well i should feel sorry now cuz i shot myslef in the foot and this episode will never air because i spoiled it all T_T. 

But anyway this would have been one of the episodes i would write if i could. It's also a first parter and has a connection to a future episode that has to happen after a much further specific event involving AJ and Pinkie...and bla bla bla ....warning headcannon overheat. Abort mission!

Assuming the script wasn't burned for atrocious writing, I'm sure the wedding of Big Mac and Steamworks would be an episode beloved by all for all time.

I would make an episode all about Celestia being allowed to have a day off from her royal duties so she decided to visit Manehatten under disguise to see what life is really like and how popular she truly is with her subjects :)

I would love to have a scene where she visits a figurine store and they have stuff on the Mane 6, all the other ponies, even spike and of course a huge section on Luna but when she asks about figures of Celestia they bring out a version of the old pink looking model where she looks at the camera like "Really N*gga" :D that would be hilarious

9e05162053b8cd9d90cf3dcb2da8829d.jpg

• Like 2

Puberty. Or the pony equivalent. Because let's face it, it's a tough and scary time for fillies and colts, and yet so taboo to talk about. The topic has always interested me, too. 

I had two ideas for a long time, but then season 5 happened.

1. One member of the CMC gets their cutie mark. The others, although initially happy for their friend, eventually begin to grow jealous, and the group threatens to tear apart. The lesson for the episode is that the thing that brings a group of friends together isn't necessarily the thing that keeps them together.

2. Gilda returns to Ponyville, looking to reconcile with Dash. After her last visit, though, nopony will give her the time of day, least of all Dash herself. So she ends up counting on the only pony willing to forgive her - Pinkie - to help her make amends. The lesson is something something second chances.

These days, I have a couple basic ideas. Something focusing on Celestia and Luna would be good. It would flip back and forth between present day and the past, with Celestia going about her usual day in the present and various things reminding her of events in the past, culminating in Luna's transformation and banishment. After that scene, present Celestia appears saddened and alone...until Luna shows up to support and strengthen her in a final, dialogueless scene. Camera pans out on the two sisters embracing.

Essentially, this episode would be to Celestia what Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep was to Luna.

Other than that, a good high adventure exploring some previously unknown part of the world.

A day at Canterlot, where we see the residents of this town really are nowhere near as bad as the fandom makes them out to be. Or a look into the government, where again, we see that no they're not that bad and are, for the most part, good people.

Or Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie get their flanks sued off for their action at the Gala and Celestia gets her head chewed off for taking the most immature, petulant and spiteful option concerning the damned thing.

I'd write a special episode made specifically to detail what magic is, and how it works with each type of pony. I would use "natural footage" as a means of demonstration. If time permitting, I'd also explore pony ancestry. All of this could be conveniently presented as a classroom lecture.

We'd finally get a long, long, long overdue Celestia episode. 

Really is astounding and sad that after 6 seasons she still has yet to get one.  Heck, by season 6, Star Trek Deep Space Nine was doing an episode about the guy at the bar who never talks.