WonkyStallion

Who do you want to see as a human?

After seeing the a picture from one the EG4 sneak peeks with a new pony-turned-human (name omitted for spoilers), I got to wondering. Who would you guys like to see in EQG? The top of my list is Torch Song. That may seem a little obscure because she's only been in one episode and was only named in the Gameloft game (or in the credits, I don't know which happened first)

Here's a picture of her:

torch-song.png?w=545

There's just something about that braided mane and the strand(s) of hair she has with the beads. I'd love to see what she looks like as a human.

1 hour ago, WonkyStallion said:

After seeing the a picture from one the EG4 sneak peeks with a new pony-turned-human (name omitted for spoilers), I got to wondering. Who would you guys like to see in EQG? The top of my list is Torch Song. That may seem a little obscure because she's only been in one episode and was only named in the Gameloft game (or in the credits, I don't know which happened first)

Here's a picture of her:

torch-song.png?w=545

There's just something about that braided mane and the strand(s) of hair she has with the beads. I'd love to see what she looks like as a human.

She was in friendship games. The one with RD during the CHS Rally song

Anyways id like to see Thorax or Teddy

6 hours ago, baltoist said:

She was in friendship games. The one with RD during the CHS Rally song

Anyways id like to see Thorax or Teddy

Who, this?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unnamed_Girl_9_ID_EG3.png

That's not Torch Song. She apparently has the fan-name of Baton Switch. I'd recognize Torch Song if I saw her in human form.

5 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

I would like to see Spitfire and Soarin in human form.

You can actually see them in human form in the 2003 EQG annual comic book.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Soarin_ID_Annual_2013.png

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Spitfire_IDW_Annual_1.png

I know it might not be the same as seeing them in the movies and (IMO) they look kinda weird, but I thought you'd like to see them. ^_^

Definitely Discord, I love the idea of him being a crazy Physics teacher in CHS. He does fit the bill too, all of my physics teachers I've had over the years have all been at least somewhat eccentric.

9 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Definitely Discord, I love the idea of him being a crazy Physics teacher in CHS. He does fit the bill too, all of my physics teachers I've had over the years have all been at least somewhat eccentric.

Not to mention he'd be the spitting image of John D'Lancy himself!

I would love to see Starlight Glimmer all huma-fied. Maybe she's the astronomer nerd for one of the schools, lol.

11 minutes ago, Toki Zensekai said:

I would love to see Starlight Glimmer all huma-fied. Maybe she's the astronomer nerd for one of the schools, lol.

She already exists. We call her Sunset Shimmer.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Quibble Pants said:

Discord and Spike I would like to see them as humans. ;)

Discord is a possibility, but Spike has been a dog (both versions, original and EQG counterpart.)

5 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

I would have to say the Changelings, Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Mayor Mare and Flurry Heart.

I have wondered about Mayor Mare. She might just be called "Mayor" in the human world since she'd be human.

Nightmare Moon might be a challenge, since she's (in Equestria, anyway) a dark counterpart to Luna. Maybe if she got corrupted by Midnight Sparkle...

It'd be interesting to see how they'd handle the changelings, seeing as how only the (Hu)Mane (at this point) are the only ones who have magical powers.

Flurry Heart, not so high on my "want to see" list. Yeah, I'm curious, but not on-the-edge-of-my-seat-I can't-wait.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Maybe she'd be Mayor Mayer?

I like to imagine the drama club is the Changelings. It works on so many levels.

Maybe.

I like the idea with the changelings. ^_^

Starlight Glimmer!

countess coloratura, Flutterhy's parents, Daring Do, Quibble, Gilda, (what are griffons in the human world) Thorax (what are Changelings in the human world), Zecora (what are zebras in the human world), Gabby, Moon Dancer, Twinkleshine :D

Just remembered Spitfire! Also someone above said Flurryheart so yea! Also the whole family together! But that would probably not happen because in the movie Cadence didn't look pregnant unless it's like less than 3 months. So nine months after the current timeline which seems to be in the spring of their senior year already. So after that I guess XD

On 8/31/2016 at 3:06 PM, WonkyStallion said:

Here's a picture of her:

torch-song.png?w=545

Fancy Pants has my curiosity. I would like to know if he in actuality has that stereotypical "Rich Type" look.