I AM 12 AND WHAT IS THIS!!!!11!!1!:flail:

Not really, just messing with ya! :yapok:

Anyway, my point is that i've never used a forum before for anything let alone for discussing ponies. So if anyone would like to hang around and tell me how to do this shit (ground rules, dos, don'ts, etc.) then please feel free to stay for a while and tell me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

If you just want to stay and drop a hi or a welcome then that'd be appreciated as well!

Thanks! See you soon! ;)

• Like 1

Don't worry, most of the time I don't know where I'm at. But if you want the rules here:

It's long but it's something or if you don't want read it, just don't be silly and be respectful.

By the way, the name's I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

I hope you are enjoying the forums and meeting new people. What are you doing now?

Hello Toastr and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask (IBCE has already linked the rules so that's a good start)

Until then see you around the forums

On 8/31/2016 at 11:42 PM, I'veBeenCalledE said:

Don't worry, most of the time I don't know where I'm at. But if you want the rules here:

It's long but it's something or if you don't want read it, just don't be silly and be respectful.

By the way, the name's I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

I hope you are enjoying the forums and meeting new people. What are you doing now?

Thanks!

Sorry for my late reply, that should come in very handy! :approve:

On 8/31/2016 at 11:43 PM, ramm said:

welcome :D

i hope you are having an awsome day :awesomedash:

23 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

22 hours ago, Peridot said:

Welcome, friend! :D

13 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello Toastr and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask (IBCE has already linked the rules so that's a good start)

Until then see you around the forums

8 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks, guys!

Sorry for the late replies, different time zones you see. I literally posted this topic before i went to bed, i never thought anyone would reply so fast! :gleepony:

37 minutes ago, SUP3R Toastr said:

Does anyone know what that rank thing is and how i can raise it?

I don't wanna be a BG pony anymore! :cry:

Your Post count is what determines your rank on most forums, and this one is no exception.

HOWEVER, don't go ahead and get the idea that low quality posts will give you a reputation around here.

Good, well-thought out and informative posts are what gets you liked around here.

WELCOME to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, and make lots of new friends along the way !

17 minutes ago, KyoKusagani1999 said:

Your Post count is what determines your rank on most forums, and this one is no exception.

HOWEVER, don't go ahead and get the idea that low quality posts will give you a reputation around here.

Good, well-thought out and informative posts are what gets you liked around here.

WELCOME to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, and make lots of new friends along the way !

Ah, ok.

I wasn't planning on doing that anyway, it's just not my style (random bouts of insane gibbering excepted of course)!

I just wasn't sure whether rank was tied to post count or reputation. As i said and the point of this topic, i'm new to forums as a whole so any help and feedback is useful to me.

Hi, I'm Kitty! Welcome to the forums! :happy_twi:

If I may add my own question to your thread, :flutterdear: raising your rank (Background Pony, Ponyville, etc) is different from raising your reputation, correct?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Animekitty47 said:

Hi, I'm Kitty! Welcome to the forums! :happy_twi:

If I may add my own question to your thread, :flutterdear: raising your rank (Background Pony, Ponyville, etc) is different from raising your reputation, correct?

Hi, Kitty! Thanks for contributing to my thread! :HappyPinkie:

As Kyo said, i think rank and reputation raise separately. Since rank raises with post count you can hypothetically have a high rank but a low rep. I think rep is akin to an upvote on your comment like on the regular EqD comment section so it's basically up to the people reading your comment as to whether they want to raise your rep.

I don't understand it completely but that's what i do understand, hope it helped! :spike101:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SUP3R Toastr said:

Hi, Kitty! Thanks for contributing to my thread! :HappyPinkie:

As Kyo said, i think rank and reputation raise separately. Since rank raises with post count you can hypothetically have a high rank but a low rep. I think rep is akin to an upvote on your comment like on the regular EqD comment section so it's basically up to the people reading your comment as to whether they want to raise your rep.

I don't understand it completely but that's what i do understand, hope it helped! :spike101:

It did! Thanks for the help! :sunset: