SoulHarmony

Blessings from Equestria to one and all

Hello everypony and Blessings from Equestria, My Name is Soul Harmony and I have recently joined this wonderful Forum in the hopes of meeting more wonderful people from the Brony community.

I hope that I can get to know as many of you as possible and hopefully learn more about My Little Pony and Equestria Girls whilst give my own views and opinions on certain subjects that I can but mainly I am here to meet you all and possibly make new friends online.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, I'veBeenCalledE said:

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you.

I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon. 

Sits in the corner with IBCE: I am exactly the same :D *Gets Phone out and plays on it* 

10 hours ago, Dublyn Tea said:

Welcome SoulHarmony! I love your OC and its high contrast coloring. Very cool! :)

Thank you so much :) I am so happy you like my OC it means alot to me 

With a name and comforting personality like yours, I'm rather surprised you're not an Alicorn.

Welcome all the same! It's nice to have a really friendly face on the forums! :toki:

2 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

With a name and comforting personality like yours, I'm rather surprised you're not an Alicorn.

Welcome all the same! It's nice to have a really friendly face on the forums! :toki:

hiresponyimanalicorn2_by_soulharmonymlp-

I could be an alicorn if I wished hee hee :D
Just kidding ^^ It's lovely to meet you too