Ink Tracks

New and maybe a bit overwhelmed? Haha.

Hello there! I'm new to this forum and it's been a little while since I've bothered with forums in general, so bear with me. Sometime earlier this year/late last year most of my old internet pony crew revealed themselves as an assortment of pre-redemption Gildas, so it seems I'm way past due for getting out there and making some new friends. Hopefully that's something I can do here?

Apart from the naturally expected pony fandom, I'm also into writing, art, Steven Universe, Pokemon, occasional light coding, and anything I can completely fall off the map while researching (psychology, mythology, history, etc.). I'm also sick at the moment and make absolutely no promises about how much sense I will or won't make when responding, but I still want to say hello and maybe meet some folks with common interests... and, you know, hopefully not sneeze/cough all over my computer screen in the process.

• Like 1

Why hello Ink, and welcome! :) I too love Steven Universe, and am so happy the last few weeks when it has been airing again at a time when I can watch it! So glad to finally be catching up without feeling obligated to.

Sorry about the lack of response. I'm not doing particularly well on the sickness front. Thank you all for the welcomes.

On 9/1/2016 at 8:13 PM, AaronMk said:

Before you continue you must solve the Trolley Ethical Dillema.

I suppose stopping the trolley and untying them all isn't an option? In which case, I have little choice but to kill the one person to save four. Ah well.

On 9/2/2016 at 3:29 AM, Dublyn Tea said:

Why hello Ink, and welcome! :) I too love Steven Universe, and am so happy the last few weeks when it has been airing again at a time when I can watch it! So glad to finally be catching up without feeling obligated to.

I take it you found the episodes every night thing to be a bit much? It certainly wasn't ideal for me on days I wasn't getting off work until seven.

1 minute ago, Ink Tracks said:

I suppose stopping the trolley and untying them all isn't an option? In which case, I have little choice but to kill the one person to save four. Ah well.

But then:

37e.png

or:

ea8.jpg

wat do now?

19 minutes ago, Ink Tracks said:

I take it you found the episodes every night thing to be a bit much? It certainly wasn't ideal for me on days I wasn't getting off work until seven.

It's more because Steven is the type of show where you really need to watch most if not all episodes if you want to stay on top of what's going on. I like it, but not enough to record or hunt down every episode online in order to catch up. So I let myself get waaaaay behind. I have no idea what's going on anymore. :P But with it airing now when I'm usually watching TV anyway, I'm starting to catch up again. :) I just kind of prefer a series where, if life gets crazy for a while, I can skip an episode or two without losing complete touch with what's going on. And then catch up without being obligated to watch them in order.

I'm so sorry you're sick. :( Hope you feel better soon.

37 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

But then:

wat do now?

Throw my hands in the air and say "screw this, I'm playing AQ3D instead"? LOL.

10 minutes ago, Dublyn Tea said:

It's more because Steven is the type of show where you really need to watch most if not all episodes if you want to stay on top of what's going on. I like it, but not enough to record or hunt down every episode online in order to catch up. So I let myself get waaaaay behind. I have no idea what's going on anymore. :P But with it airing now when I'm usually watching TV anyway, I'm starting to catch up again. :) I just kind of prefer a series where, if life gets crazy for a while, I can skip an episode or two without losing complete touch with what's going on. And then catch up without being obligated to watch them in order.

I'm so sorry you're sick. :( Hope you feel better soon.

Ah. I have one source I go to for finding SU episodes online, so I don't perceive it as taking any real effort. It just comes down to having time to fit it into my day and there's a new one every day and I'm working that can get a little tricky. As for being sick, I'll probably be okay soon. I didn't exactly have a voice this morning, but now it's back to just coughing and clogged sinuses.