I always wanted to have my own clan on a forum, that way people can attack each other and that would fuel more traffic on the forums. My dream of a Maize clan of my own on EqD can be accomplished if the admins comply. Think of all the extra activities such as clan wars, clan meetups and clan pages can occur. And even the admins can join their own clans and act as if they're in control for once. I always wanted to be the Kernel of my own Clan and today I ask if the admins would allow clans to be a thing and let me create my very own Maize Clan.

fa5fcd2468c5bebd45b6df032948a440.png

MAIZE CLAN LOGO

"Ego sum triticum"

Are you Amaize-ing enough to not shuck?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steamworks said:

#G1Rises

I think about 6 people who actively post may get that Steam.

Otherwise the whole "clan" topic leaves a sour taste in my mouth personally. Though I feel in a controlled environment they are fine they can bred problems between people even when those problems are really non existent. I will talk to the other mods and the admins about the topic overall and we will see where this goes.

2 hours ago, Revanche said:

Comeback of the year.

Clans could be cool, so long as people don't go too crazy.

Just what I'd expect from a filthy subject of the Solar Empire!
That kind of Us vs Them thinking is what we here in the Lunar Republic sought to avoid.

All like 5 of you from PF2 should remember the clans we had running around. M6, YAP, DBS, PFAD, TGAP, A9, MGB, LES, etc. Those were fun. People are gonna group up with their friends regardless. A little clan tag won't change much about that.