Hey errpony, I'm Jacob Plante from my YouTube channel NinROCK3T! I've been a Brony since April 2014 & I'm on Nightly Discussions rarely. My fave character is Discord. So what's up everypony? btw is anyone else having a profile pic problem? It says every pic I choose is too large.

• Like 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

The Profile image seems to be a reoccurring issue, may want to PM the mods about that. In any case, hope you enjoy your stay around here.

Heya, welcome Nin, even though we've already been acquainted. :D We're so happy to have you!

Hope you can get the profile pic issue sorted out. I know that can be discouraging. :twitch:

About the image problem, try using paint or searching online for a resizing website.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE. You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?) It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.