KyoKusagani1999

The Birdman has landed in the nest !!!

Ahoy there, ladies and Gentlegriffs !   Tis'  I, the high-flying Griffon fanboy that's been posting comments on the site for a whopping FIVE YEARS THUS FAR.

FIVE YEARS!  Can you believe how fast time flies?

Ever since Gilda made a name for herself early on when I was still a wee lurker, The My Little Pony community has accomplished tremendous feats over the years, pushing the boundaries of what's considered "Girly" and "Unmanly." Pushing the boundaries of free speech and making marketers re-think their approach to traditional gender pandering !

Now, Equestria Daily's opening up a new avenue for fans to connect from anywhere in the world.... With that, I think it's neigh time for a second introduction !   I couldn't thank you all enough for making this ride one of the greatest undertakings of my life, and with this new account, I hope to continue to please you all with my witty remarks for many years to come !

I hope to make many new friends and memories here on the forum as I did on the site itself !  Cheers to the rest of Season 6 !

• Like 1

Just now, Sutekh94 said:

'Bout time you showed up here!

Figured now would be a good a time as any, as a new episode and the weekend mean there's gonna be a swarm of activity following the show !  I'll do my best to be active around here since I peek at what's going on every now and again.  Thank you for your warm welcome, dude !

1 minute ago, WonkyStallion said:

Hiyaz familiar overenthusiastic griffon fan! =3

Hehe, I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY, if something really digs deep into the fur and REALLY ruffles those feathers good, you bet I'm gonna be squawking my beak off about it tighter than garble could squeeze when he hugs another dragon ! 

17 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hope you have room in your fabulous estates for several years to come, because I'll be here as long as the fandom's still alive and kicking ! Thank you very much !

• Like 1

Good to meet you, Kyo. 

I too admire Gilda, but when her reappearance in Season 5 came around, even my fiancée came to admire her. Maybe even more than myself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KyoKusagani1999 said:

Hehe, I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY, if something really digs deep into the fur and REALLY ruffles those feathers good, you bet I'm gonna be squawking my beak off about it tighter than garble could squeeze when he hugs another dragon ! 

Well said! XD

1 minute ago, Aurora Wolf said:

Good to meet you, Kyo. 

I too admire Gilda, but when her reappearance in Season 5 came around, even my fiancée came to admire her. Maybe even more than myself.

Always great to see another Giddy Gilda fanboy ready to take flight at the drop of one of her fancy feathers !  Gilda and I go ALL THE WAY back to the VERY BEGINNING when she was but a party pooping Buttmunch.... and I was TOTALLY COOL with her wicked attitude !  I knew from the MOMENT she laid down the law on the  likes of Stinkin' Pie that this wasn't just your average throwaway kids cartoon. I went in expecting to mock the little ponies for being oh-so pretty and precious, BUT GILDA DID IT FOR ME !  From that moment fourth, I knew it was gonna be lovey-dovey till' the end. :awesomedash:

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.

Oh hey, I remember you from all the lurking I did on EQD years ago!

Welcome to the forums, mate. Hope you have a nice time here.