VG_Addict

EQG or GoH?

On 9/2/2016 at 6:01 PM, Havocbyte said:

IMHO I'd rather have both. I know it may sound like a crazy idea but. I can't choose just one. 

No I totally agree. I'd like to see both as well, they would each be so different then the other it's hardly a comparison

Nothing is planned for GoH outside of the toy line and an EQD show is unlikely considering there are already 3 movies and a 4th one is coming soon.

A trademark for a GoH show was filed a while ago, however that's standard procedure for entertainment companies like Hasbro to trademark things even if they won't immediately use em. They prefer just to cover their bases in case a show of the sort does get pitched down the line. 

Well Equestria girls is a movie franchise. And I'd leave it at that. It's amazingly awesome!

GoH. I'd rather it be the comic idea it everyone was thinking it was going to be. No show.

Just continue MLP:FIM the way it is. I think its incredible! Let's go season 10!

If I could, I would rather choose both. If I couldn't choose both and had to pick only one, I'd pick EQG. As far as I'm concerned, they're still the sweet ponies we know and love, just in humanoid form.

Yeah, EQG definitely is more of a movie thing for me, since it doesn't seem like a show kinda thing for me :/

GoH as a show though? I could see it being pretty cool, but I dunno, man

On 9/2/2016 at 8:43 PM, VG_Addict said:

Would you rather have a Guardians of Harmony show, or an Equestria Girls show? 

Probably the latter, just in the fact that I am more familiar with it.

I think Equestria Girls. I like the movies a lot. However, i think even better would just be a bunch of shorts thrown out as bonuses throughout the year.

LoE really felt like a pilot to a spinoff series to me personally, it just makes me want a series more. It also has a clear direction on what it wants to be now

GoH I'm still not sure about, the small comic we saw earlier makes it look like the same old FiM, but all the toys just feels like it's trying to "dark", "war", "edgy", trying waaaay too hard to get My Little Pony to appeal to boys

8 hours ago, Megas75 said:

LoE really felt like a pilot to a spinoff series to me personally, it just makes me want a series more. It also has a clear direction on what it wants to be now

GoH I'm still not sure about, the small comic we saw earlier makes it look like the same old FiM, but all the toys just feels like it's trying to "dark", "war", "edgy", trying waaaay too hard to get My Little Pony to appeal to boys

They don't need to really try there, trust me. ;)

I feel dumb for being so out of the loop, but what is the Guardians of Harmony? I've Googled it, but I'm just finding merchandise and a game.

Edit: Nevermind. I read above. As far as I can tell, it's a toy line. Or is there more?

On 2/19/2017 at 3:21 AM, DaBronish said:

I feel dumb for being so out of the loop, but what is the Guardians of Harmony? I've Googled it, but I'm just finding merchandise and a game.

Edit: Nevermind. I read above. As far as I can tell, it's a toy line. Or is there more?

IDW did a tie-in comic as their 2017 Annual.