Mike Marlowe

How often do you watch the show live?

How often do you watch the show live?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you watch the show live?

• Every chance possible.
    • Only for new episodes.
    • Every other week or so.
    • Maybe once a month.
    • Rarely, if ever.
    • Never. (unintentionally)
    • Never. (by choice)

I've only watched a tiny part of one episode live and even that was back during Season 3. Since I don't live in the States I don't have Discovery Family or had the Hub, and Streams were the only option available. I watched a part of the S3 pilot on a stream but ended up giving up and watching it on youtube after it aired due to poor quality and buffering issues. Haven't seen a single episode live since that one, always catch them the night after they air or the next day on Youtube or Dailymotion.

I used to watch it on television and after changing our cable plan I'd been using streams to watch it live, but the past few weeks I've wanted to just sleep in and haven't been bothering. I'll watch it whenever I feel like getting up instead.

I always watch the new episodes on a livestream whenever it's actually possible for me. It happens only rarely that I'm unable to watch it live, but then I will always watch it no less than an hour after it has aired. I've been keeping this up since Luna Eclipsed, which was the first episode I watched live. In the five years that I've been a part of this fandom, it has never happened that I had to watch the new episode on Sunday or even later. I was always able to watch it on the day it aired.

As for which livestream I use: I watched the first few episodes on Haxmega's stream before switching to Bronystate for May The Best Pet Win, I believe. I was on Bronystate when Derpy spoke in The Last Round-Up, which was definitely a lot of fun. Just watching the reactions was amazing. A few times, I also watched the episode with a few others streams, such as Spazz's stream or Xyro's stream back in the day. It was Bronystate for 90% of the episodes, though.

never, both unintentionally and by choice.
i usually have late shifts on saturdays (that's when it airs here in Norway, late).
also, my internet connection here is so horrible, that it will only stream in less than good ol' DVD quality.
i'll rather wait until it's on youtube or dailymotion.

Try to hit it every time I get a chance since it's of the few shows I actually watch on TV.

But if I can manage it I prefer streaming it honestly because it's fun to watch it and see the reactions of others along side mine lol.