Aurora Wolf

Applejack

I don't hate Applejack, but she isn't my favourite (in fact, she is one of my least favourites). I like how she interacts with the other Mane 6 and other ponies, except I don't like the majority of the episodes devoted to her. Something about them rubs me the wrong way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lucario2012 said:

I don't hate Applejack, but she isn't my favourite (in fact, she is one of my least favourites). I like how she interacts with the other Mane 6 and other ponies, except I don't like the majority of the episodes devoted to her. Something about them rubs me the wrong way.

Well, as long as you don't hate her, you're good in my book.

• Like 1

AJ is my least favorite of the Mane Six, but she is still really adorable. I don't hate any of the Mane Six. 

I like Applejack's design; she reminds me of a palomino horse.

I love all the ponies, especially the Mane 6! Buuuuutt.. I'm kinda with Lucario. I love country living, including farm life. Wish I lived in the country myself! I've never cared much for the tough cowgirl types, though. Or cowboy types for that matter. It's just, never been my thing. :? I love AJ's determination and loyalty though. And her work ethic. That toughness sure can come in handy sometimes. 

Applejack is my second favorite after Rarity, I can't help it, despite my girth, I like farm life and the outdoors and I've worked on several farms in my youth. I just generally gravitate to farmer characters. Applejack is just so darn likeable and dependable, yet so hilariously stubborn sometimes that I just can't but love her to pieces.

Also she makes apple pies, any character who makes apple pies is good in my book. 

• Like 3

Honestly, I think of Applejack the same way I think of Spike. She's at her strongest in a supporting role, but she can't carry an episode as the star.

I adore Applejack. While my idea of "best pony" constantly changes (they're all best pony, essentially), I love Applejack's stubbornness, her southern charm, her devotion to her family, her honesty, and that she's hot cute helps!

• Like 1

Applejack is not my favorite pony (she finishes a distant second behind Rainbow Dash), but she is my definition of Best Pony. I like her honesty and her hard working nature. She always looks out for others (even if sometimes she goes a bit too far, see Somepony to Watch Over Me). She's courageous and athletic. And as most people have said she's dependable. She's the one pony that everypony can rely on to get the job done. I understand that some people have complained that she's boring, and I've noticed that the writers have tried to give her some conflict by making her stubborn to the point of not budging and somewhat selfish. I'm not a big fan of these changes to her character but she's still my Best Pony.

CjE61AjUkAEgJXE.jpg

• Like 1