Aurora Wolf

What has today been like for you?

Had a rather busy day at my summer job (food delivery), both lunch and dinner shift were rather full, without counting the fact there was some kind of moped meet up in town so some roads were closed or busy with people wearing costumes and biker like outfits on customized mopeds (that was kinda hilarious actually).

Played some BF1 Beta with a friend for a little while.

Now I'm chilling with youtube and keeping a vigilant eye on these fair grounds while my OC is getting drawn for the first time ever.

25 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Had a rather busy day at my summer job (food delivery), both lunch and dinner shift were rather full, without counting the fact there was some kind of moped meet up in town so some roads were closed or busy with people wearing costumes and biker like outfits on customized mopeds (that was kinda hilarious actually).

Ooh, I wish you took pictures of that. That sounds like fun to see!

Nothing today, though school is starting in four days for me. So I have been practicing on this new Wacom tablet I bought a couple of days ago, even to the point I forgot there was a new episode of MLP today! 

So far, half an hour long.

I am enjoying finally getting some days off after one of the guys at work decided not to come in for three weeks, though.