Sign in to follow this  
newworld

MLP Death Note Crossover

I've been thinking, I have a best friend who is an artist (hand drawn style) and he and I both love everything about MLP and Anime. And well, I have an urge to create a fun Death Note Crossover.

It may be something like this, it picks up where Light died. (He used the note so he doesn't go heaven or hell, but his soul could be in another afterlife or what not). Twilight is performing some experiment in her castle and unawarely brings Light to Equestria in pony form.

The story begins with CMC being bored one day and right outside their clubhouse they find a Death Note that fell from the sky. They read the rules and write down somepony's name (Spoiled Rich) but they don't treat it seriously, thinking it's not real. The next day they find out that school is cancelled for the week because  they have to attend Spoiled's funeral. They bicker among each other and meet the (my original) shinigami (I might try to include Ryuk somewhere). After introductions he gives them a death eraser, explaining its purpose. After erasing Spoiled's name, they find her alive the next day. (tentative prologue)

I guess I might want to make the characters act in a way that makes references to the original story. And I do plan to divide it into two halves: Equestria and Equestria Girls world.

TwiLight SparkLe= Who is the most famous detective?

SuNset= Who became the 2nd L?

Light plays a part, as well as Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Shining Armor

What do you think?