Misscellanio

Brony Muscians you don't listen to anymore?

1 hour ago, Aurora Wolf said:

I'm still subscribed to Black Gryph0n, but I haven't listened to him in months because his channel's been pretty quiet lately. Is he all right?

He's likle always on tour and going to conventions.

Kinda stopped listening to him to, besides the Getting Stronger album with Michelle Creber, can't stop listening to it

:gangnam:

Honestly, I just quit actively paying attention to pony-related music in general. This had more to do with me being too lazy to bother keeping up with anymore, though, and less to do with anything else.

For the past year my latest job has kept me on overtime pretty much every week, so I haven't had the time to put in 1-2 hours of religiously going through EQD's music posts and sampling everything to hit the site like I used to. And I definitely don't have the time to browse sites like Pony.fm for new discoveries before they hit the blog.

There really aren't any artists I've "blacklisted" or stopped listening to. If a track hit EQD, I would give it a shot. It's more like I just can't get the time to keep up anymore. This is an entirely separate problem from musicians who stop posting (or worse, remove their existing stuff!).

29 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

For the past year my latest job has kept me on overtime pretty much every week, so I haven't had the time to put in 1-2 hours of religiously going through EQD's music posts and sampling everything to hit the site like I used to. And I definitely don't have the time to browse sites like Pony.fm for new discoveries before they hit the blog.

There really aren't any artists I've "blacklisted" or stopped listening to. If a track hit EQD, I would give it a shot. It's more like I just can't get the time to keep up anymore. This is an entirely separate problem from musicians who stop posting (or worse, remove their existing stuff!).

I got chew.

I really like EQD's music posts. Always find great music, most of the time.

They have a new person doing the music posts so idk what we will see.

• Like 1

im pretty much done with Black Gryphon, Mando and Tombstone. I'll have the older stuff playing but recently, ive just not been so bothered. I guess ive calmed down from the fandom hype this year a bit. Just chilled out more.