ChibiDashie

The Post of Strange Dreams

I've seen posts like this on so many other forums; Tell us your strange dreams you've had, no matter if it were recent or was a long time ago. 

And I will kindly start off with the weirdest dream I ever had:

I was six years old when this happened, yet I remember every bit of it for some reason. So it was just a paintball game with me and some other people, in the middle of some forest until OH MY GOD THE FOREST IS FLOODING FOR SOME REASON! But then, it turns out be out of everyone, Theodore the Tugboat (Some Canadian kid's show that's essentially Thomas the Tank Engine, but Canadian...and boats, yet it takes place in the real life city of Halifax, Nova Scotia.) KILLING EVERYONE BY RUNNING THEM OVER AND DROWNING THEM IN THE WATER! So somehow I find dry land and dig a hole to see two characters from this show that nobody really knew about, already underground, but it was a squirrel and some kid. Squirrel gives me a sword and offers me shelter until the water recedes. I climb back up to surface level, and epic boss battle ensues with a mariachi band playing in the background. At the very end of the boss battle, I wake up like "Wow why did this just happen to me I wanted to know what happened at the end, gosh darn it"

I had a weird dream once where I was a multidimensional jumper. (Meaning that I can jump through different dimensions.)

The first dimension that I went to was an old lady's house full of cute and adorable kittens, I almost picked one up and held it before I left.

Then I somehow ended up on the front lawn of Canterlot High School. 

And the Mane 7 were there and Sunset Shimmer picked me up and a portal opened and we both got sucked into another dimension where we switched places. 

Where Sunset became the leader of a resistance, and I became a student at CHS.

and I told Principal Celestia that it was a mistake and I simply said that I don't go to this school and that I'm homeschooled.

Then the sky became dark, and a giant mutant computer virus started to terrorize the city. and I used my magical powers that I somehow acquired to defeat the giant monster.

and Sunset came back and we switched again. 

and it was very weird. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Havocbyte said:

I had a weird dream once where I was a multidimensional jumper. (Meaning that I can jump through different dimensions.)

The first dimension that I went to was an old lady's house full of cute and adorable kittens, I almost picked one up and held it before I left.

Then I somehow ended up on the front lawn of Canterlot High School. 

And the Mane 7 were there and Sunset Shimmer picked me up and a portal opened and we both got sucked into another dimension where we switched places. 

Where Sunset became the leader of a resistance, and I became a student at CHS.

and I told Principal Celestia that it was a mistake and I simply said that I don't go to this school and that I'm homeschooled.

Then the sky became dark, and a giant mutant computer virus started to terrorize the city. and I used my magical powers that I somehow acquired to defeat the giant monster.

and Sunset came back and we switched again. 

and it was very weird. 

Would dream 10/10

I sadly haven't had a pony dream yet. And I've had way too many "weird" dreams to mention or pick just one. But my most favorite dreams were recurring dreams I had throughout my childhood. I had at least four of them that I remember.

-They always started differently. But there was always a secret passage way in the back of a closet, that led into the same enchanted corridor. At the end were a bunch of doors, each leading to a different place. In two of the dreams I chose a door that led into a luxurious mansion that I could explore and play in, one included an attic filed with fascinating things. In another dream it led me into an alien world where I befriended an alien girl my age and we could fly. And the fourth led to other secret passage ways hidden in the walls where I could spy on people without them knowing I was there. They were so magical!

In my teenage years I dreamt I was a mermaid exploring a sunken Greek city. I swam past a mirror and saw my reflection and it was so crisp and clear, I could swear it was real. I could also feel my tail, and how it wasn't my legs but rather an extension of my spine. When something you know is impossible feels so very real, that is an amazing feeling!

I've had a number of flying dreams, my favorite probably being where my family was caravanning on vacation, and I flew above my parents' car. I had perfect control of my speed and altitude, had a perfect aerial view, and could actually feel the muscles in my arms getting fatigued at holding my weight for so long. But it was worth it because it was sooooo cool!

• Like 1

Glad every pony had such pleasant dreams.

I'm not so lucky. With my most recent nightmare being some sort of virus/infection going through my town with me trying to protect my family, but failing, eventually worrying for my own safety. If I recall correctly, I fell into an elevator shaft to my near death for some reason. Before I landed was when I woke up.

Then there was a recurring childhood dream where there was a tornado outside my house and I had to run inside but I was too small to go up the stairs to get inside. Glad that one doesn't happen anymore.

I've had a lot of weird dreams. Like, a lot. Most recently, I suppose would be the one where Stephen Fry, dressed up as a knight, tied me face down to the top of a large building, and slashed at me with a sword, instigating death by a thousand cuts, until somebody turned up and untied me, and I accidentally killed Stephen Fry and we escaped via slide. The dream proceeded to get even weirder.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

Glad every pony had such pleasant dreams.

I'm not so lucky. With my most recent nightmare being some sort of virus/infection going through my town with me trying to protect my family, but failing, eventually worrying for my own safety. If I recall correctly, I fell into an elevator shaft to my near death for some reason. Before I landed was when I woke up.

Then there was a recurring childhood dream where there was a tornado outside my house and I had to run inside but I was too small to go up the stairs to get inside. Glad that one doesn't happen anymore.

Oh man I had plenty of tornado dreams as a kid, with most of my family in my dreams doing absolutely nothing about it and are like "Oh look, a tornado!" 

Dreams in general seem to be pretty uncommon for me these last couple of years. Either they don't happen at all or they're all so short and insignificant I don't remember a thing about them once I wake up. The few dreams I have had felt very disconnected, they were all fuzzy, gray scale and in third person like I'm watching someone else.

The last coherent dream I do remember was some time ago, I was walking through the derelict wreck of a spaceship. Probably wandered around it for a while until I ended up in some sort of maintenance room with a frozen in time explosion and woke up.

The most prominent dream I've had was a nightmare from ages ago of running through a dark woodland. Not sure what I was running from but I just kept running and running, and the wind kept getting colder and colder. Woke up after a while with my heart racing and realized I'd somehow managed to sleepwalk outside, I had been standing in the front yard for some time in the middle of a pretty cold November night.

A recent dream of mine, probably the result of binge watching movies and the Arrow TV show.

Basically I (actually) was the Green Arrow, and I had to lead a revolution against some terrorist gang in the city. Went jumping across rooftops fighting them all, it was very entertaining. Plus, most of my dreams happen in a third person POV (meaning I could see myself doing things?) and that made it even more entertaining.

i usually don't dream often, but when i do, oh man can those dreams be crazy.
to bad i don't remember them all, been thinking about writing them down.
anyway, my last recent crazy dream wasn't maybe too crazy and i only remember parts of it.

so i was working in the garden at a home where i lived most of the years as a kid.
for some reason i was starting to dig a hole, i think i had heard of some grave there with something of interest in it.
Tomb Raidery as i was, i started digging at the possible spot.
True enough, there was a grave, with a coffin, a pretty wide one.
I opened it up, and inside there where 2 pretty rotten bodies, with some items i can't remember what it was, but i wanted them.
Staring at the rotties, a person came next to me babbling some nonsense, when i turned around to look into the grave again, one of the corpses suddenly turned sideways, putting the arm under their head, as if they was sleeping.
Sleeping with 75%+ of their body rotted away? wow.

Well, i thought it was just some leftover muscles that crampled upon close contact with fresh oxygen.
After that, i reached for one of these wanted items, and suddenly the body turned around on it's back again and...opene it's eyes, showing of 2 healthy looking blue eyes.
It grasped my arm, and it felt sticky, very sticky, it raised up towards me and started talking some stuff.
Thrilled as i was, over this mysterious thing, i became much less thrilled when that living 75% rotted corpse tried to kiss me...
And that's the story of why i woke up that night.

Here's a childhood dream of mine that I still remember vividly. Its one of my favorites.

I was watching a cartoon where there was a little purple muppet-like man wearing an orange golf sack as clothes and using a golf club as a walking stick to propel himself forward. Every time he appeared onscreen, there was some weird hypnotic Egyptian/Indian music playing. These two dragons, a smart red dragon and a dimwitted green dragon, watch the little man. The green dragon eats him, and the two go home.

While the red dragon is upstairs, the green dragon accidentally coughs up the little man, and the latter walks away while the aforementioned music plays. Green starts panicking, so red comes downstairs and asks him what's going on. Green starts to explain, then it cuts to a black screen with the little man moving across it while that music plays. It cuts back to the dragons, with Green saying "Now he's in the house!" in a terrified tone. Red tells him to calm down, and that they'll find him. Suddenly, they hear a knock on the door. They ask who it is, and a voice replies "It's Prince Charming, come to slay the dragons!" This causes the dragons to freak out and start running around in circles.

The cartoon ends with the little man (this time wearing using the golf bag and club properly, and wearing an orange shirt but no pants) walking onto a golf field where a boy and his dad are playing golf in the background. The boy stares at the little man as the latter hits a golf ball into a hole while the hypnotic weird music continues to play.

I had a dream last night about a sort of beach. My uncle was in a pool on the beach, I jumped from a large green metal place with water spraying out of hoses and stuff and landed in the pool, well barely. I also had a dream about mlp plushies (Starlight Glimmer, Bonbon and Fluttershy) they were so soft in the dream

My most prominent types of dreams are about alternate realities and events of my past.

You know, I did have this one dream where I was in this blank, white, space, spanning out in all directions as far as the eye could see!

And there was just me, and these two arcade machines, chilling out.

After that, I woke up, fell off my bed, and started to bleed!

Okay so about two years ago I started to wrote ALL my dreams. Some are weird, some are super cool, some are short some are very long, and some are weird (Yeah I said it twice)

Here some random (and short xD) dreams I wrote:

10/10/15 : My brother cut his hair. It looked cute at first but the more I looked the more I've been scared, because he has a children's face and he was creepy. 

14/10/15 : I was in a slide road to found a parking whereas I needed to go at a friend's house.

21/10/15: I was in a forest and I could fly. I scared some people then I see the moon and I wanted to meditate alone, but lots of people came to see me and prevent me to do so. They go at a competitive exam and I don't come with them. Then I see a priest fall and go to the hospital. He knew my name and was nice.I give some olive to my cat

13/08/16: I was in a mmorpg about fairies but I fought a pirate that had a sort of progression bar on his head and became mad once the bar was full.

19/08/16: I had wings and escape from people who wanted to capture me. A big gorilla fought me but a men came to save me and we trick the people to escape. I learn that the man was Jack Frost, we fall in love

Same night: I was in a cave with strange machines, with a journalist who explain that there are two types of dead people: THe "dry" and the dead that can became zombies. But to become a zombie they needed a few ingredients provided by the machine, but the processus was veeeeery slow. I made the machine explode and I fell into a wall of Fanta that saved me.

There are a looooooot more but they are too long xD

Last night I had a weird dream about Overwatch where Tracer had her own show. It was called "Tracer's Video Diaries" or something like that. But the weirdest thing is that in one part: she multiplied herself a million times and her clones started to invade Heroes of the Storm, and they were everywhere. They started dancing, blinking, recalling and throwing pulse bombs all over the place and it was WEIRD! 

• Like 1

I myself had a dream of the up most random, one that involved a store, a severed hand and quite a number of food stuff dropping from lower orbit. It was one I had a number of years ago but I do not forget such strange and random events of a dream.

Last night I had a dream about being stranded on uranus, there was greenish ice everywhere and there was a hole I looked into, the light gradually faded into blackness, and I found a frozen desert as a refuge. I also dreamed about cows being chased by bullet ants on a train.

A few nights ago I had the strangest dream about a technological temple like building with more wooden structures attested to this day and cloud like jellyfish with eye's in their center.

Yesterday I dream about EqD forum Oo

There was a moderator (that doesn't exist) who sent me a message like "If you like a presentation, quote it and then say welcome you'll get a "like" on your post. And you've done it so you get a "like". "

And I was like "Whut? :berrywut: "

… Said like that it doesn't seem a big deal but I'm my dream it was sooooo weird Oo

Here's mine:

My elementary school was in this giant hotel in downtown Boston (Massachusetts) to hide from these giant orange fluffy balls (you know those like stress balls with strings coming out of them? Yeah, those) and when they touched a person it knocked them out cold and teleported them to an unknown location. Anyways, we were reading a book, bud suddingly my friend walks in and announces theres some weird gooey orange stuff coming from the closet of his classroom (yes the hotel was also a school, why? Your guess it about as good as mine) so we ran out of the room and darted down this hallway, and one of the faculty members left some Pringles on a napkin to distract them, then we ran into this room that was decorated in Christmas orenemnts, and I saw one this fluffy orange ball that slammed into my chest, than I passed out.

When I woke up, I asked myself "what the heck happened?"then began my day

(Strangely enough, I remember this happening when I was a child, but my sister insists its a dream)