• Announcements

• Kaethela

E-mail validation now required for new signups   05/11/2017

In an effort to stave off the spambot menace, we've turned on e-mail validation for new registrations. If you are a new user attempting to sign up and are having issues creating an account, please send an e-mail to kaethela@equestriadaily.com and we'll get you sorted out.
Sparklefan1234

fan club
Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

687 posts in this topic

Greetings Everypony!

This is a topic in which we discuss The Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle and everything that involves her.

So, post pictures, videos or just discuss everyones favorite book horse. Enjoy!

CWULvY2XIAAKEnS.png

Rules:

☆ Please, keep in mind what Fan Club this is. Please, don't make a Starlight post, for instance, unless it has Twilight too;

☆ Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Twilight, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

☆ Whatever the EQD Forum rules have to say!

5 people like this

I wonder if Twilight Sparkle knows how beautiful she is? And why haven't they given her a coltfriend? She's just too beautiful not to have one.

3 people like this

Probably because a majority of the fandom embraced Flash Sentry. =P

1 person likes this

True Facts about the Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkles have a third eye at the top of their skulls, which is covered over by the scalp. Scientists believe this eye was once used for keeping track of time in the ancestors of the Twilight Sparkle.

Half of all Twilight Sparkles are alicorns. These individuals spent their younger days in a larval, unicorn state before metamorphosing.

Every known Twilight Sparkle has a symbiotic relationship with another animal called a Spike. Scientists responded to my inquiries about this by directing my attention to a nearby moose before vanishing from the interview room.

When a Twilight Sparkle experiences stressful stimuli, they are observed to withdraw into a sheltering pile of books constructed specially for this purpose.

A common myth about the Twilight Sparkle is that she spends all of her time reading. This is not true. Like all animals, a Twilight Sparkle has to spend some of its time eating and sleeping.

When autumn approaches, Twilight Sparkles typically eat three times their weight in- holy crap did you just see that? Seriously, WTF?

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Aurora Wolf said:

I wonder if Twilight Sparkle knows how beautiful she is? And why haven't they given her a coltfriend? She's just too beautiful not to have one.

I think she's one of those ponies who doesn't have the time to deal with relationships of that nature, as she's far too busy with her Princess duties,

spending time with her friends and fighting baddies (When the situation calls for it, that is.) 

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think she's one of those ponies who doesn't have the time to deal with relationships of that nature, as she's far too busy with her Princess duties,

spending time with her friends and fighting baddies (When the situation calls for it, that is.) 

She spends so much time saving Equestria, but who will save her from becoming ... a spinster?

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

She spends so much time saving Equestria, but who will save her from becoming ... a spinster?

I'm sure she'd be perfectly happy living alone with her books, right? mlp-tcrazy.png

I love Twi. She's my second favorite of the Mane 6. I was worried when we learned she was going to be an alicorn/princess. But I was so proud of her when the time came. I've enjoyed watching her gradually grow taller since then, and is it just me or is her head getting smaller, too?

I've noticed, through the years, she talks kind of... odd sometimes. Don't know if it's fully Tara's doing or the VA director's, but she puts emphasis on "off" words sometimes. Sounds like an attempt to be more dramatic. Makes her come across as even more socially awkward than the show originally meant for her to be. I just find it a bit curious, wondering if that was intentional or accidental. 

2 people like this

Quite the self proclaimed topic title, as it's tagged with the title...

The Sparkle has been squared it seems.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Silver Rain said:

The Sparkle has been squared it seems.

Quick, let's make mole posts in honor and tribute.

1 person likes this

Twilight is my favorite bookworm. I just love seeing characters doing their best to gather valuable knowledge and this little pony dedicates her life in doing so. She also got a ton more with friendships as a bonus. Yea....like all the 6 seasons of MLP were just a bonus for Twi's character cuz i loved her from episode 1. And the incredible thing is that she still has flaws that make her real and things to learn to make her improve. Definitely a good choice for my best pony that i never regretted. 

And actually it's kind of unfair with this best pony business because even AJ that is kind of seen as the worst of the mane 6 becomes the best if u put her into another show or reality. They are all amazing and that's why the competition is so fierce for best but that doesn't mean we don't like the last. I love AJ almost as much as Twilight even if she is ..well ...also on my last spot as far as M6 go but i still love her a lot. My favorite things in life are actually knowledge and honesty but everyone knows that is not enough because sometimes Tyrants are learned and honest too  :awesomecheer: and here is where all the mane 6 come as a complete package.

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Aurora Wolf said:

Gods no. The EQG movies tried to do that and it only spawned the memetastic horror that is... Flash Sentry... Ugh.  :applebelch:

2 people like this

Twilight is the exact opposite of Applejack and Spike. I never like seeing her in a supporting role, but when the focus is on her, amazing things are possible.

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Aurora Wolf said:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/2/28/Twilight_Sparkle_Crazy_S2E3.png/revision/latest?cb=20111016141434

True beauty.

Anyhoo, gotta love some Book Horse. I just hope they don't run of places to take her, character-wise.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Arix said:

Twilight is the exact opposite of Applejack and Spike. I never like seeing her in a supporting role, but when the focus is on her, amazing things are possible.

Like, her ascension to Alicorn-hood and Amending Fences, my two favorite episodes.

Oh, who could forget that epic battle with Lord Tirek. mlp-tfurious.png

1 person likes this

I absolutely adore Twilight... She's my favorite character from the series.  However, I do feel like they have been a bit lost as to what to do with her since her rise to princesshood.  I do miss the edge that the character used to have... That irritated, snarky side to her personality.  That only seems to come out when she's dealing with Discord these days.

Regardless, I'm hoping that she's in fine form for the movie next year.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Harwick said:

I absolutely adore Twilight... She's my favorite character from the series.  However, I do feel like they have been a bit lost as to what to do with her since her rise to princesshood.  I do miss the edge that the character used to have... That irritated, snarky side to her personality.  That only seems to come out when she's dealing with Discord these days.

I've felt the same way. I miss seeing her play a bigger role, and she still has a lot to learn so I'm not sure why they feel the need for her to have to sit around so much.

And I think that little bit of personality was something they took away to make her more fitting as a Princess, though in reality that doesn't really make sense that her true personality would change. :/

2 people like this

29 minutes ago, Itcheeee said:

I've felt the same way. I miss seeing her play a bigger role, and she still has a lot to learn so I'm not sure why they feel the need for her to have to sit around so much.

And I think that little bit of personality was something they took away to make her more fitting as a Princess, though in reality that doesn't really make sense that her true personality would change. :/

2 hours ago, Harwick said:

I completely agree with both of you.

I also miss her snarky sarcastic-ness and am sad that her role has been diminished since her "Promotion".

However, I think that by not having her around as much it makes the times she does appear even more special. L9WqHHQ.png

2 people like this

Twiley Sparkle. My favourite of the mane six and my fourth favourite character overall (the first three being Apple Bloom, Starlight, and Spike) I relate to her sure but her adorkable book-loving nature is like the best thing ever. I know a lot of people might disagree with me on this but, I didn't really love Twilight until she became an alicorn. Only then did I realize just how great of a character she is. 

Here's a little Twiley I drew a long while ago to appreciate the Princess of Books.

bsdjsbfjks_by_squipy_cheetah-d9uangq.png

3 people like this

Twilight is my favorite pony and favorite princess. I'm kind of sad about how little screentime she's gotten this season. (At least season 5 gave us "Amending Fences.") All signs point to her only focus episode being her map episode with Rainbow.

2 people like this