Sparklefan1234

Twilight Sparkle/Sci-Twi Fan Club

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I completely agree with both of you.

I also miss her snarky sarcastic-ness and am sad that her role has been diminished since her "Promotion".

However, I think that by not having her around as much it makes the times she does appear even more special. L9WqHHQ.png

That is quite true, I always look forward to see her and am glad when we do get any amount of Twily. :D Maybe we'll get a good Twilight episode soon

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Itcheeee said:

That is quite true, I always look forward to see her and am glad when we do get any amount of Twily. :D Maybe we'll get a good Twilight episode soon

ANY Twilight episode would be nice at this point.* 

*I mean, I like Rarity, Applejack & Luna but, still. mlp-tdown.png

• Like 2

I guess posting here should clue you in to where my allegiance is... *cough*Lunar Republic*cough*.  As much as I like Twilight I can't help but feel she has been seeing less and less screen time this season.  And what screen time she does get seems more like a writers half-arsed attempt at "Oh we can't forget the Princess of Friendship".  Here's hoping the last part of this season has more of that adorkable book horse. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Like, her ascension to Alicorn-hood and Amending Fences, my two favorite episodes.

Oh, who could forget that epic battle with Lord Tirek. mlp-tfurious.png

Exactly, to name just a few. But when she's in a supporting role, she usually doesn't seem to do much more than show up, spurt out a way to solve the problem of the week, and that's that.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Arix said:

Exactly, to name just a few. But when she's in a supporting role, she usually doesn't seem to do much more than show up, spurt out a way to solve the problem of the week, and that's that.

Like in "Griffon the Brush Off", right?

• Like 1

Purple Smart is best pony. I can identify myself with her like with no other fictional character I have ever seen. She's always been my favorite from the day I started watching the show. I love her adorkable nature.

• Like 3

On 9/4/2016 at 5:50 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Everypony!

This is a topic in which we discuss the Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle and everything that involves her.

So, post pictures, videos or just discuss everyones favorite book horse. Enjoy!

Thanks for starting this thread, Sparklefan! I've been looking all over for Fan threads like this, since I joined EQD.

Now, I can show my appreciation for the best Princess in all of Equestria!

12b25be88124411f381f8f9c004bd5b0.jpg   

• Like 2

On 10/25/2016 at 7:09 PM, ChB said:

Thanks for starting this thread, Sparklefan! I've been looking all over for Fan threads like this, since I joined EQD.

Now, I can show my appreciation for the best Princess in all of Equestria!

Yes, all hail Princess Twilight Sparkle!

medium.png

• Like 2

Twilight is one of my favorite ponies to see in the show, I love everything about her

what I love most is her character development I was in that minority that was excited for Alicorn Twilight (as I'm a sucker for story, didn't like what they did with Alicorn lore though) seeing her go from over zealous student too a even more zealous Teacher was amazing cant wait for more

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is my favorite Twilight Sparkle moment:

You know what's funny? When I first joined MLP Forums, I was still on Season One, and thought all the Alicorn/Princess pictures of Twilight Sparkle were just fan-made. :P

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ChB said:

You kn what's funny? When I first joined MLP Forums, I was still on Season One, and thought all the Alicorn/Princess pictures of Twilight Sparkle were just fan-made. :P

I can see how you could make that assumption, her wings do kinda look "pasted on".

• Like 2