Congratulations, friend! Glad you're enjoying it! mlp-tyell.png 

im_still_me__by_danmakuman-d5viek0.png

7 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Congratulations, friend!

Have a cute SFM Twilie being a adorable maid pony mlp-tblush.png

_sfm__night_maid_by_marnyfilozof-da3hw3e

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Happy Bronyversary!

I think my Bronyversary is in late January, around the time "Just for Sidekicks" first aired.

full.png

Thanks, my friends! You all are the best!

mane_6_group_hug_by_silentmatten-d5vcl4k

by Silentmatten

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

The first episode I watched was the pilot but, the episode that made me a die hard fan was "A Canterlot Wedding" after I saw this scene.

Oh yeah, that was one of the best parts of Canterlot Wedding, after the This Day Aria!

My first episode was the Pilot, too, and I was hooked from the start.

• Like 4

@ChB 

After seeing the "Epic Pie Time" video with Pinkie Pie on Youtube & thinking it was funny

I watched the MLP: FiM pilot and thought it was "Ok".

Then, I thought I would watch the third episode to see if the show got any better.

Long story short, I "mareathoned" the series for almost a week until i reached my first official episode as part of the fandom "Just for Sidekicks".

As for my Favorite Twilight Sparkle episode, that would be "Magical Mystery Cure".

twilicorn_by_timeimpact-d5v88tb.png

• Like 3

1326063.png

@ChB First it was probably Lesson Zero. Seeing Twi go crazy was hilarious and it had a good lesson and a welcome change to the dynamic of the show.

But Amending Fences trumped it completely. It's not only my favorite Twilight episode, but probably my favorite episode of the show.

• Like 4

@Celli

My story is almost exactly like yours, my original favorite Twilight Sparkle episode was also "Lesson Zero" then, Magical Mystery Cure &

finally "Amending Fences" came along and as I've said in other places before,

I watched Amending Fences at least ten times the weekend it came out because of how awesome it is &

it's tied with MMC as my favorite episode of MLP.

Photo_of_Twilight%252C_Moon_Dancer%252C_

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

After seeing the "Epic Pie Time" video with Pinkie Pie on Youtube & thinking it was funny

Is Epic Pie Time good?

Is it one of those videos where viewer discretion is advised? I can stomach some mild content, but extreme or explicit content are not for me.

• Like 4

@ChB Oh my. I don't even know how to answer. I can't say I have one. My love for Twilie is built out of pieces collected from all over the show (plus EG dilogy).

Lesson Zero? Well, it was strangely entertaining to see her slowly losing it, but I am not sure if it was nice of me to enjoy that.

Magical Mystery Cure? I have to confess: whereas I wholeheartedly agreed that Twilie deserved her pair of wings and new status as new princess of Equestria, I couldn't help but think that she shall become as occupied with her duties as Celestia is, which has all the potential of drastically reduce the amount of time we would see her on screen. But then I went through S4 premiere...and realized that it ain't gonna happen.

I am torn between Amending Fences (because focused on Twilie and her past friends), Saddle Row Review (this, this, and this), and P.P.O.V. (felt extremely nostalgic of first three seasons with Twilie solving friendship problem)

twilight_sparkle_by_jack_pie-dasskh7.png

• Like 4

@Sparklefan1234 I know. I am just not sure if it was nice of me as a fan to enjoy how she goes crazy because of the issue she was having a hard time to solve. You know, all this morality tupatulados.

Oh, and you did it! The title post. Thankies a lot! Now it all looks properly marked and organized. Why do I sound a lot like Twilie? 

mlp-tgrin.png

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ChB said:

What was the first MLP episode you watched?

The series pilot. I got interested because of the purple unicorn who'd rather read a book than attend a social gathering and I thought that was like me and then there was Fluttershy, the quiet and shy pegasus. Even today, I identify with these two the most and I'm their growth throughout the series is a great inspiration to me.

17 hours ago, ChB said:

What was your favorite Twilight Sparkle episode?

"Twilight's Kingdom" still remains my personal favorite. Even though there have been moments throughout the show where she is shines, as @Light Blade pointed out, this episode is extra special to me because of the situation she was in: not knowing her place among the other three princesses and a lovely song as well. There was also that awesome fight scene between her and Tirek!

full.gif

"Lesson Zero" was too mean-spirited as her friends disregarded her, even though they saw how stressed she was . mlp-tsupersad.png

"Magical Mystery Cure" was the moment where she earned her wings but to me it seemed too incomplete. Twilight's Kingdom" seems to complete that episode. I feel like "Twilight's Kingdom" should have been MMC part 2. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's something I wouldn't want to post here so, I don't think it's something you would enjoy.

800?cb=20150413210507

This mane style was grossly underused and should have lasted the rest of the episode.

Bring back the 80s Twily!

• Like 5