Ice bear has appeared on the EQD forums.

Hello. I'm InklingBear. Some know me better off as Ice bear cause I like to roleplay much (okay yes, i'm into We Bare Bears). So, a few things about Ice bear; I am an all around musician, dabble in a lot of genres, except for rock. I've lurked on this site for about 4 years and finally noticed EQD has gotten forums. So I compose my music under three different aliases:

• Fractilx (2013-) - All around type music (mostly dabble in trance, and house music)
  • Kyu♥ (2014-) - Kawaii type music (dabbles in anything that has cute sounding instruments)
  • アイスベア (formerly うすうすベア) (2015-) - Hardcore type music (dabbles in happy hardcore, nu-style hardcore (aka gabber) and idm music)

Ice bear is also one that provided some music for Dinky's Destiny (prologue). Not just this, Ice bear's also a co-member of the TrotMania series (ponified DDR), writing charts for it and sometimes making music for it as well. If you got any brony tracks you want Ice bear to check out, i can try to fit it in the game. ;3

Ice bear can also screenwrite.

So this is just about all that Ice bear has to say about. Ice bear hopes for a good time here x3

Edited by InklingBear

Hello Ice Bear and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any other questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

24 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello Ice Bear and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any other questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

12 minutes ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

Welcome to the forums InklingBear!  I'm sure you'll want to check out the music section over here:  Spotlights Music

Have fun around here and I'm sure we shall be seeing... and hearing more from you ^_^

4 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

Ice bear appreciates the warm welcomes.

6 minutes ago, InklingBear said:

lmao its all good man XD

I came in late to say hello, then you pop out the freezer with an axe. Well you know how to make yourself known.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?)

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer. :gleepony:

6 hours ago, Dublyn Tea said:

This thread is making me laugh. :lol: And I love We Bare Bears!! I can appreciate your talking in third person just like Ice Bear. :D Welcome to the forum!

Ice bear appreciates your welcome as well. ^w^

49 minutes ago, ramm said:

welcome :)

so polar bear......you like seals?

i hope you are having an awsome day :awesomedash:

As allies.

Ice bear appreciates welcome and hope you have awesome day too.

Welcome!

Telling us that you're into We Bare Bears should make it quite easy to pandar to you, though I hope you don't find my grizzly puns to be polarising.

17 minutes ago, Revanche said:

Welcome!

Telling us that you're into We Bare Bears should make it quite easy to pandar to you, though I hope you don't find my grizzly puns to be polarising.

Now this is pretty funny.

Ice bear appreciates the welcome.

6 minutes ago, InklingBear said:

Now this is pretty funny.

Ice bear appreciates the welcome.

Revanche appreciates the propitiate use of the third person.