InklingBear

The Pony After Me (T.P.A.M.)

Depends on what I am loving. Spicy food? Definitely. Non-edible humans? We'll see... :cookie:

TPAM thinks human Applejack is best dressed human in EqG (As far as I'm concerned, no one will never top the shirt and skirt of her current outfit. If you think otherwise, fight me :3).

Yes. Yes I am. :awesomecheer:

TPAM thinks the that one day, once translated, the translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls will turn out to just be Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up."

True. It actually makes bitter a palatable flavor in my mouth. Not a lot of bitter things taste good, but dark chocolate is one of those exceptions. Also, the antioxidants... :megusta:

TPAM wears shorts year-round.

False. While the game is intriguing, and I have played previous entries in the series, I don't own a Switch, so I don't have much interest in it... Also, trying to wrap my mind around there being 77 characters, this Joker fellow from Persona 5 is going to be the first DLC character, and yet... the one third-party character I kinda had hoped would of made the roster is only a spirit. WHY NO SHANTAE, SAKURAI?! :gonkity:

TPAM thinks paranormal investigation shows (like "Ghost Adventures," "The Dead Files," "Paranormal Lockdown," "A Haunting," etc.) are really, really, REALLY DUMB.

True. While I'd be happy with a simple Wallflower cameo, I'd REALLY want the Dazzlings to return. I've always figured in my head that now no longer needing to feed and incite negativity Sonata and Aria would probably reform, Sonata being cool about their defeat, while Aria is still miffed at the Mane 7 about losing her singing voice but without a diet of negative emotions gets why they had to be taken down a peg. However, Adagio is still angry about their loss and is plotting some kind of nigh-apocalyptic revenge scheme.

TPAM wishes they were more flammable. :gleepony:

Made me do a panic there, like "Did I have another pet I've suddenly forgotten about?" Kind of like those dreams where you attend school and you missed half the semester and don't even know which classes you're supposed to go to.

So to answer your statement, no.

TPAM has never dreamed of being pantsless in public.

Well, There technically is a Squirrel Girl movie.

It's called "Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors" and she's one of the main characters.

TPAM wants to start a Nerf war with ponies.

While I would like to say true, I don't think the ponies can nerf Celestia any more than they already have, so I'll have to say false.

TPAM is looking for to Festivus.